Chapter 5

Authors' note:

Paige's: Hay! Were gonna switch POV's in this chapter whos POV do you think it will be? Well you about to find out. Thanks for voting btw I really appreciate it alot! And I mean it when I say if it wasn't for you guys we probably wouldn't continue this book. Books aren't the easiest to keep updating trust me either way, thanks. I love ya W. A. S. P. S.

Mahreen's: Hey guys! So what do you think of the story so far? Lol, I simply writing in a British accent! I dunno why but I always find it so funny and adorable, I HOPE YOU GUYS DO TOO!

BTW Pic of Zayn and Harry on the side ==>

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Chapter 5:

Harry's POV:

I gave the girl a squeeze. "Cench yut gedeb mehh," said Evie, her voice completely muffled. "I think you should let the girl breathe," said Zayn. "Thanks mate," I replied sarcastically letting the girl go. She crouched down and put a finger up, I guess signaling to give her a minute to breath. She stood up and her eyes got wide. I looked over to Zayn, "I didn't think she was a fan of One Direction." He nodded in agreement. "Is Niall here," she asked trying to look behind me. I didn't think that would be the first thing she would say to us if she were a fan, I said to myself. Then I mentally slapped myself, YOU DINGBAT! SHE'S NOT A FAN! SHE'S BEST FRIENDS WITH NIALL!

"Err well no, you see umm," I paused trying to figure out how to break to her that we snuck out of London against Simon's, Paul's, and Mum's wishes to reunite these two best friends. "We just took a break from London and thought to come see you," said Zayn, casual and calm. "Yeah, but where's Niall," she asked us again. "Umm well, we didn't tell anyone we were coming," I said, because they wouldn't have let us come, I added in my head. "Yeah, because we wanted it to be a surprise," added Zayn giving me a glare, but then gave Evie his signature smile.

"Of course you guys had to sneak out to come see me, but then you don't bring my best friend," she stated crossing her arm on her chest. She wasn't bad looking, I could see why Niall was best friends with her, even though she was giving us the worse attitude I've heard in years. She's probably just joking, I suspected. "I apologize for my behavior, it's just I really miss Niall majorly. We've never been this far apart for so long it's per say, abnormal." Zayn gave her an understanding smile, "We understand, that's why we're here." She was really pretty, more than pretty, to be exact, more like drop dead gorgeous. "So Evie what do you want to do," I asked. "Well we could go to Cold Stone, the ice cream place, it's really good," she replied excitement filling her face. "Sure, but you have to drive me and Zayn," I said, "I have my license, I just don't know the area." "Yeah," said Zayn, "you shoulda seen him at the airport, it took us nearly forever to get here." Evie cracked a smile and shook her head.

Evie's POV:

"I call shotgun," yelled Harry climbing into the front with me. "I'm older," said Zayn pouting like a little four year old. Harry stuck his tongue out at Zayn. I let out a loud laugh, one I needed after a day like today. Harry smiled at me, "I made you laugh." "Whatever cat boy," I replied a smile lighting up my face as I started the car.

Harry kept looking at me, it kind of disturbed me. He wasn't bad looking, but I didn't want to hurt Niall. If that even made sense? But he probably wouldn't appreciate me hooking up with one of his friends, especially the one whose supposed to be the player.

"How long are you guys staying," I asked them. Harry replied, "I'm staying for about two weeks and Zayn's just staying for today. I haven't once been given a chance to be in America unnoticed, so I want to see some things and Zayn misses his girlfriend." "Where are you going to stay," I asked glancing at Harry. "Well I was hoping your house," said Harry, "I don't want to have to deal with too many crazy fans and then it would be pointless. Plus your dad told me it would be fine. I do have to sleep on the loft's sofa but I don't mind." Harry Styles is sleeping in my house? In my livingroom? On my couch, I thought to myself, weird. I wasn't going to get starstrucked just because a member of a world famous band was staying at my house... Okay, I probably was.