Chapter 4

Authors' note:  

Paige's: This entire chapter will be written by my friend Mahreen @SexyVampirePenguin hopee yall lovee it wasps 

Mahreen's: Hey guys! I'm Mahreen (obivously) but most of you would know me as @SexyVampirePenguin if you guys have read any of my books (I hate my name so I don't use it btw). Anyway I'm so happy that Paige (you awesome unicorn) is letting me co author her book! So please comment below what you guys think!

BTW Pic of One Direction on the side ==>

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Chapter 4

Niall's POV:

"Hey mate," said Louis approaching from behind. I quickly slid the picture of me and Evie into my back pocket. "What's up," I asked him as he sat down next to me on the sofa. "Oh nothin', just bored," he said casually. I raised an eyebrow at him , "Just bored? What kinda trick is this?" I stood up, "Very funny you can come out of where your hidding!" Louis gave me a look as if I was losing my mind, "Okay then." He picked up the remote from the smooth coffee table and began channel surfing. "So who's the girl," asked Liam entering the living room. "What g-girl," I stuttered. Liam gave me that look telling me he saw straight through my lie. "She's pretty," said Louis his eyes not moving away from the tele screen. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it, thinking better of it. "So did she break your heart or you break her's," asked Harry entering from the otherside of the living room. I sat down with an umph, "How does everyone about know this?!"

Liam patted my shoulder sympatheically, "We know you well mate." He sat down on a small love seat that was to my left. "So tell us about her," said Harry sitting on the otherside of Louis. I huffed and shook my head, "Whatever." "So her name's Evie," I began, "and she's my best friend."

*Flashback*

"Niall, c'mon give it back," said Evie putting out her hand waiting for me to give back her phone. I stuck my tongue out at her, "No." "Niall, I'm serious, I'm gonna miss my flight," she said letting her hand fall to her side. "And that's a bad thing because," I asked her. "You know I have to go," said Evie, "my parents are there waiting for me." "Well they can wait longer," I replied. "Yeah but school's starting soon and I don't wanna start school in the middle of the school year," replied Evie giving me 'that' look. "Well ya know what they say," I said quirking an eyebrow in her direction, "be fashionably late."

"Boarding call for flight 906," called the woman on the speaker. I smirked knowing this was her flight. "Niall I really have to go, with or without the phone," said Evie crossing her arms over her chest. "Cool," I replied, "I always-." "Haha got it," said Evie wrenching the phone out of my grasp, the girl bloody tackled me for that phone. "Oww," I replied rubbing, my probably bruised, stomach. "Sorry," said Evie giving me a quick hug, "but I have to go." I waved as she entered the line for the turmenal. She glanced back at me before entering and gave me a smile and wave.

*End of Flashback*

Evie's POV

I had the science test coming up, and Halloween was only a week away! I still had yet to find a costume but both of those things were the least of my worries. Me and Niall hadn't talked for two whole weeks, that never happens with us. We've been best friends since the beggining and that wasn't about to change because of distance and his tour. I wasn't gonna let it change.

So my costume ideas are:

1. Slenderman 

2. Vampire 

3. Nerd 

4. Rock star  

5. Dark widow 

6. Taco 

Etc.

That's all I could think of at the moment on my way to my locker. When I opened my locker, a note fell out. I quickly picked it up and began to read it:

'Dear Evie,

I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? Text me, my number is: 872-5263

Sincerly, 

Brendon Thomas'

Brendon was one the hottest guy at school! And for some reason he liked me of all people me? This has never happend before and I have no idea why he would like me, I mean, all I have is flaws.

I had no clue what to say I mean it was Brendon, the hottest guy in school. It was probably just a prank pulled by Brooklyn, she was pretty good at this stuff. She's always just ruining my life all the time.

I checked my phone, it was time to go. I stuffed the rest of my books, not really caring, as the last bell rang. When I got home someone's car was parked in the driveway. I had never seen the car before and it had the dealer's tags still attached. Maybe just a rental car mom bought for me to use to get to school...

I ulocked the front door and walked into the house. Everyone was downstairs in the living room. I sat on the couch for a couple minutes thinking. Then my mom interrupted my thoughts saying that she was going to go cook dinner and that I should go get washed up. I trudged up the stairs and behind me the garage door opened and someone tackled me to the ground.

 ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Authors' note:

Paige's: whats gonna happen next loves? Im gonna upload a picture of the authors (me and Mahreen) eventually well I love ya wasps haha ohh and at the end of the book I'll tell you what wasps mean.  

Mahreen's: Lol, I certainly don't know what's gonna happen next! I hope we're doing good so far and thank you for actually reading the authors' notes if you are! Anyway COMMENT, VOTE, & FAN!