Chapter 3

Author's note:

Ugh writers block sucks (warning: I get it a lot cause I don't like to reveal important events in the story) I'm dedicating this chapter to my friends Skyler_Ward and Erin_Ward (Love ya alots, loves lol). Well My dear Wasps, I shall get on with the story I'm trying to write, gosh I hope you like it. Also this starts off with a flashback.

BTW Pic of Brad on the side ==>

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

*Flashback*

"Just jump already!" Me, Niall, and Brad all yelled at my cousin Ashley because she was taking so long to jump off of the diving board. She finally then jumped trying to do a back flip but ended up doing a complete back flop. Everyone laugh and when she rose back to the surface she started complaining saying, "Ow!!!! My back hurts like hell!!" We all continued to laugh except me, cause it was my turn next and I was getting kinda nervous. I really only knew how to dive and occasionally could flip but I've only done that once in all the summers of going swimming with Niall, Brad, and Ashley.

So I got on the board bounced up and down a couple times, and then did a almost perfect dive but I kinda hurt my chest pretty bad but I guessed no one noticed cause they all were like, "Good job Evie!" I actually felt good about the dive no matter how much it hurt my chest. I watched Niall flip perfectly off the board (man he was good at this whole flipping thing). Brad complimented him but you could tell he wasn't too happy that everyone was clapping for Niall and not him, so of course he went up and showed off (*what he normally does or just brags about all the sports he plays, ugh half the time it felt like he put his sports before the people he had known all his life I mean he never stopped going on and on about Football or Baseball I was so done with it all I practically wanted to tell him to leave us alone until he was done thinking about sports I was happy he found something other then us but it was kinda rude that he only thought about sports but hey I guess that's only my opinion*) he did a dive hm, maybe he wasn't gonna try and show off after all.

*End of Flashback*

Niall's POV:

I miss her so much! Why did she have to move?! The only best friends I had left were Ashley (which she's moving in a month or so) and Brad (he's too head over heels for sports for my liking) so no more best friends for me, this sucks! I'm also pretty sure me & Miranda were gonna break up soon, real soon at that. She's always really boring around me. When I first met her, she was a really happy, playful girl. Now she was a really boring stick.

My phone suddenly buzzed 'New message from Evie': 'Hay bro! How ya been? I miss your crazy ass a lot! Nothing is the same without you. There is like no one here that I fit in with. They're all fancy, crazy, rich, preppy kids (ugh I really do hate preps)' I replied with: 'They probably are, and I know right! I have no one here! Brad is well you know, Brad, and Ashley as you know since she is your cousin is already packing for San Fransisco' then she replied: 'I have to go best friend, goodnight, oh and love ya!!' I replied with: 'love ya too horse!!"( in a jokingly way of course)

Evie's POV:

It wasn't long enough before I had to go to bed. While I had the time to finish my homework I decided to. Before school Brooklyn waited for me outside my house (yes, I had the displeasure of living right beside my bully) to bully me some more typical Brooklyn. She had already twisted my wrists to were had to wear guards because, I didn'tgive her my favorite bracelet. I was just waiting for today's surprise. " Hay ugly! You better do my Chemistry homework! and you better get at least a B- on it or you won't have a arm to write with!" ( I kinda hoped that happened cause then I wouldn't be forced to do it no more.) She then handed me her Chemistry homework. Of course did it, but I had no clue how to do Chemistry given that I was a grade below her and took completely different classes. So most likely wont have an arm. Hopefullyshewouldnt hurt me too much cause the dance was in 2 weeks and wanted to look kinda presentable.* I mean who wouldn't?* I finished the homework and have it to Brooklyn, God damn I was dead after school I could already tell.

Brooklyn's Pov:

That ugly little Evie chick better have done my homework correctly, or she wouldn't like me 10 times more than she already doesn't. Either way it was her problem, she should know how to do Chemistry by now. She also needed to know that I ruled the school and thats how things were gonna stay.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Authors note:

Hayy guys! I wonder whats gonna happen next, hopefully things go good and her assignment is well I mean I'm not that mean enough to hurt Evie too bad in the story or am I? You'll have to continue reading to figure that out. Ok, so NEWS ALERT: my friend Mahreen (@SexyVampirePenguin [read her books]) is gonna help me with Niall's Pov  and we both hope to make this book amazingly amazing for our wasps!:D Enjoy!!! I'll try and update Chapter 4 but I'm sorry if I can't  but I'll try my best!:D Lovee ya my little Wasps! ♥♥♥♥