Chapter 7

Authors' Note:

Paige's: Hay guys I liked the last chapter it was a really good actually ha ha I'm so conciteful at times. Either way, I honestly love you guys majorly. I really hope this book gets noticed.well either way enjoy the new chapter loves. I <3 you!

Mahreen's: I edited a the 6th chapter to put in where Evie texts Riri so it makes sense, so if you didn't read the edit-in where I put that Evie texts Ariana, then go read it!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Niall's POV:

I couldn't wait to see Evie, the guys might wonder where I was but right now, but I had a feeling Harry was magically at my best friend's house. It was possible but, I highly doubt he would go to a complete stranger's house, he never ceases to amaze me though.

I was about to board the plane when I heard multiple flights being called, "Flight 182 to Canada, Flight 13 to New Hampshire." The list went on and on. In the background of all the noise, I heard tons of girls question with their friends if I was "the Niall Horan." I turned around winked and smiled. They began gushing and ran towards me.

They immediately started talking to me, asked for a picture and a autograph also if I would marry them. I jokingly said yes and they wrote their numbers on my arm. So cliche, I thought, I thought that's all girls ever wanted was a autograph and a picture. They never stayed around to chat. They, like most people, thought I was a minor player of One Direction and thought that it would be "cool" to just meet me. Whatever.

Then they called my flight, I went up and gave the lady my ticket, she gave me a simple smile and put it under the scanner. I decided to get cheap air fair tickets this time. I got Economy class and my seat was in the 3rd section of the plane in the 3rd row.

I put my suitcase in the luggage stow. I put my carry on, with my laptop in it, under the seat in front of me. I sat in the middle of the 3 seats, I was afraid of who was sitting next to me. One of the girls was beside me. she put her luggage up. I pretended as if I wasn't there, I wasn't about to be bombarded with questions. Directioners constantly got annoying because they were always asking questions, fangirling like crazy, or trying to flirt too hard! I mean I love the fans but it just got too much at times.

This was terriblly misserable because the flight is 8 hours long. The other girl came and sat down beside me after she put her blue Hollister bag under the and her purple Journeys suitcase above our heads. She sat down by the window. She didn't seem to interested in the fact I was in One Direction. Possibly she didnt know who I was. "Hello," I greeted her with polite smile. "Hi," she smiled, "how are you?"

These were the type of people I liked, who didn't care about the fandom. They liked a person because they were themselves, not because they were famous. "Overwhelmed," I replied taking a breath, "how about you?" "Same, actually I'm going back to my hometown from a family wedding. I'm going to my friend, Evie's, house now," she replied. "Wait Evie," I asked the information sinking in. "You mean Evie Myer," I asked shocked. "Yep," she replied, "Evie Myer! I've know her since she moved to America, great gal!" "Evie's my best friend! That's so cool," I said smiling, she knows Evie. 

"Wait, your Niall, right," she asks me. I nod, "She talks about you quite a bit," she continued.  "Haha yeah," I said blushing a bit. Wow this is cool, I thought to myself, and she wasnt fangirling over me plus, she was kinda cute. Explains her being Evie's friend. Evie's alwasy been pretty popular. Not as much in her new school as the one we went to in West Meath. "What's you name, again," I asked quite embarrassed I forgot her name. "Oh sorry, it's Ariana," she replied blushing. Ariana, such a pretty name for a pretty girl, I thought, the situation was switched. I was fanboying over her, not her fangirling over me!