Motherly Talk

Draco's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar but comfortable place. I looked to my right and saw a mop of red, "Ronald," I whispered as I kissed his cheek softly. He stirred and yawned before he stretched and looked over at me.

"Good morning, babe," he said emphasizing babe. It was then I realized this was not Ron, I fell backwards off the bed as I got tangled in the sheets and screamed loudly.

"What the fuck? Where's Ron? Ron!" I yelled as I backed into the wall as one of the twins howled with laughter.

"How was that, Freddie?" He asked looking at the corner of the room where Fred materialized.

"Fantastic, Georgie!" He exclaimed as he gave his brother a thumbs up.

"What the bloody fuck is wrong with you two?" I asked as I stood, they just continued laughing as Ron burst into the room.

"What the bloody hell happened?" He asked as he looked at me then his brothers. "You didn't, I told you not to!"

"Did you really think you could stop us?" They asked in unison as they stopped laughing.

"No, I just didn't want you to frighten him to death!" Ron yelled at his brothers as I made my way towards him.

"I'm fine," I whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder. "They're bloody arseholes though."

"What's going on?" An out of breath Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Your twins are bloody arseholes," I mumbled into Ron's shoulder as I felt him place a hand on my back.

"C'mon you don't wanna hear her yell," I heard him whisper as he led me out of the room. As we made our way to the stairs I could hear her yelling and chuckled at the thought of the twins cowering in a corner to keep from their Mother.

"Is breakfast already cooked?" I asked as we reached the second to last landing.

"Yeah, mum was waiting for you to wake up," he said as the sound of footsteps were heard on the stairs.

"They seem mad," I snickered as I pointed to the twins.

"I bet," he said with a chuckle as they angrily sat down in their chairs.

"You'd better be lucky I'm still feeding you," Mr. Weasley said to the twins as she put eggs and bacon on everyone's plates.

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley," I said as I sat next to Ron who was looking happily at the food on his plate.

"Please, dear, call me Molly," she said with a smile that faded as she looked at Fred and George. "You two will be de-gnoming the garden today."

"But mum-" Fred started with an offensive look as she glared at him.

"Don't 'but mum' me you deserve it!" She said angrily as she looked at the rest of her kids. "The rest of you will help me with the chores, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to Draco seeing as you're our guest."

"There's no need to tell him that, mum, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know the definition of chores anyway." Ron said with a snicker as he pointed at me, I grabbed Mrs. Weasleys towel and slapped him with it. "Ow, geez sorry."

"Just because I'm rich with house elves doesn't mean I haven't done any chores throughout my life." I said as I drank my orange juice angrily.

"Well have you?" He asked as he placed a hand on my knee.

"Yes," I replied as I pointed at his food that was untouched. "Eat your food before I shove it down your throat."

"Feisty," I heard him mumble under his breath as he picked up a piece of bacon and ate it. I smirked and continued eating my food as Mrs. Weasley glanced at the clock on her wall, Mr. Weasley must've had a dangerous job today.