Labor

Rons POV

I yawned and stretched my arms, watching Draco sleep peacefully. I lightly rubbed circles in his shoulder and kissed his hand till he woke up. (My ex won't let me live down the fact I kissed her in her sleep and we aren't even together anymore.)

"Morning, love," I said with a yawn, stretching my arms over his waist.

"I love you," he said with a smile, playing with his messy hair.

"And I love you," I said, rubbing his back softly.

"You have five seconds to kiss me," he said, getting closer to him.

"And what happens when those five seconds are up?" I asked, rubbing his hand when he put it on my cheek.

"I'm leaving and going to class," he said, moving his hand to hold it up.

"Even though we have a day off?" I asked, getting on top of him.

"Five," he said, putting down his thumb. "Better hurry."

"Ok, ok," I said chuckling, grabbing his hand. "Come here, my lovely fiancé."

He smiled and grabbed my hand as I leaned down to kiss him. I kissed him slowly, using my free hand to explore his body.

"I-love-you-so-fucking-much," I said between kisses, squeezing his waist. (In this sentence dashes would be necessary because they show interruption, in this case Ron's interrupting himself by kissing Draco after each word.)

"I-love-you-so-fucking-" he tried mimicking me, but the doors to the Room of Requirement slammed open before he could finish.

"Oh, so it went well I take it," two feminine voices said from the doorway.

"Really? What gave it away?" I asked sarcastically, getting off of Draco.

"Really? Why are all of you here?" Draco asked, sitting up.

"Hermione made me," Blaise said, pointing at her.

"I followed Blaise," Neville said, grabbing Blaises hand.

"Ginny forced me," Luna said, placing her head on Ginnys shoulder.

"I followed Luna," Ginny said, squeezing Lunas hand.

"No one forced me, I just wanted to see if my best mate got some," Harry said, groaning when Snape slapped him.

"Oh? I thought you liked that," Snape drawled, raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Not when you do it intentionally," Harry said, rubbing his head. "Plus, I'm getting ready to have a baby you can't do that."

"You have one week left, calm down," Snape said, rubbing the arch in Harry's back. "Harry made me come here."

"Well now that we've established everything's fine," Draco said, pausing to rub his eyes. "Can you please get out?"

"I'd be glad to," Blaise said, walking out with Neville.

"Before any of you say anything, just get out," I said, laying back down.

After everyone left I turned back over to Draco. "Do you want to stay here or go to our room?" I asked, rubbing his waist.

"Our room, it was built with silencing charms," he said, standing up.

"What do the silencing charms have to do with anything?" I asked, stretching before standing up.