four

+

"why are you always so sassy?" harry asked nightwind.

"you try being a unicorn for one day."

harry paused, then asked- in all seriousness, "could my name be marcello...if i was a unicorn?"

"...no."

"why not?"

"because marcello means brave and fearless. those two words don't exactly describe you, harry."

harry glared at nightwind's snide comment. "look, princess prettypants-"

"don't you dare call me that." nightwind sled up furiously. harry rolled his eyes and tried to catch up with him.

"so where are we going?" harry tried to change the subject. he couldn't stand silence.

"shut up and look at what's in front of you."

harry sighed and looked ahead. he gasped.

right in front of him stood a shiny, glittery club, decorated with flashing rainbows and hearts. "it's beautiful," harry whispered.

"your gay is showing," nightwind joked, but harry was completely speechless and ignored him. nightwind nudged harry's arm. "let's go." harry snapped back into reality and walked towards the entrance.

the inside of the club had a lot more rainbows than the outside did, and harry tried (and failed) to keep his mouth closed. he looked around to see a large crowd of drunk unicorns dancing and grinding to the music.

"we call them party ponies," nightwind told harry. he looked up to see if nightwind was joking, but, apparently, he wasn't. harry stifled a laugh right as a fat, drunk unicorn stumbled into the stool next to him.

"ayye," she slurred. harry smiled nervously.

the fat unicorn squinted at harry. "what the hell is he doing here?" she asked nightwind as she examined harry's luscious hair.

"he's just staying the night, suki," nightwind tried to tell her calmly.

she started giggling. then, the stool she was sitting on crumbled beneath her. harry rushed forward to help the now-wailing unicorn off the floor, but nightwind stopped him. "let someone else handle it." a group of buff unicorns- perhaps bouncers? harry thought- strolled over calmly and helped her up as nightwind and harry walked the opposite way.

"that was the princess, just in case you were wondering."

harry stopped walking and stared at nightwind in complete and utter horror. "her?" he pointed towards the drunken unicorn, who was currently being hoisted onto a large wheelbarrow.

"unfortunately, yes."

"but," harry scrunched up his nose in disgust. "but she looks like a frickin' potato!"

nightwind looked towards the ceiling in consideration. "agreed," he replied after a moment's hesitation. "we should be headed back now; time goes by a lot quicker in harmony city than it does in the real world."

"thats odd," harry exclaimed.

nightwind shrugged. "different dimensions work in different ways," he tells harry as they exit the lively club.

"we must go back to the jury's institute so i can send you home."

harry pouted, but followed nightwind to the palace without speaking another word.

+