six

+

"are you ready to go home now?" aiuno asked harry.

"no," harry replied with a frown. "but i guess i have to." nightwind looked at the ground, not ready to say his final goodbye. at first, nightwind thought that harry was just another talkative brat, but now, nightwind knows that harry is a hero. and a true friend.

"pay me a visit sometime?" harry requested.

nightwind smiled at him. "will do."

harry threw his arms around nightwind, surprising himself. but it was okay, because nightwind hugged right back. as soon as they let go of each other, harry nodded, motioning that he was ready to be sent home.

nightwind handed harry the cup full of thick, pink liquid. harry sniffed the drink, then shrugged. "yolo," he thought as he tipped the cup toward his mouth and sipped.

- - -

harry shot upright in his bed with a gasp. he looked around his room, panting frantically.

"ugh," he groaned as he realized what a bad headache he had. "what the hell?"

the potion that he drank left an odd taste in his mouth. his head now felt like a hangover headache, and, god, it hurt.

harry felt his stomach turning, then raced towards the bathroom. thankfully, the seat was up. otherwise, his vomit wouldn't have made it in the toilet.

"fuck," harry groaned again as he closed the toilet seat.

i feel like shit, harry thought to himself. but he knew that he wouldn't trade this feeling of post-harmony city pain for a thing.

+