two

+

"unicorns are invisible to the human world. i came to you in your sleep and stabbed you with my alicorn-"

"what's an alicorn?"

"my horn."

"oh." nightwind glared at harry before continuing. "anyway, i came and stabbed you with my alicorn, which transferred some of my magic into your body. so, basically, your mind is in harmony city, but your body is laying on your bed back home. no more questions."

"wait!" i have one more," harry insisted.

nightwind stopped walking and stared at harry, annoyed.

"if you're a unicorn, why aren't we flying to where we need to go?"

"it is against the jury's laws to fly with a human."

"oh. okay then."

nightwind walked a few steps, then stopped again. "and just so you know, we're unicorns, not pegasus."

"so you can't fly?"

"of course we can."

harry looked at the ground, clearly confused. "hey, you said we're not in the human world. does that mean that we're not on earth?"

"of course we're still on earth. we're just in a different dimension. and i said, no more questions."

"but-"

nightwind ignored him and trudged forward.

they approached the castle-sized structure cautiously. silence filled the air, and harry noticed that the rainbow was still visible in the sky. the array of colors arched towards the doors of the castle. harry peered closely and saw something pink moving at the same spot where the colors faded.

then the rainbow disappeared.

harry gasped. "where did it go?" he wondered aloud.

"did you know that rainbows are actually made by unicorns?"

harry looked up at nightwind, surprised. "no, i didn't."

"of course you didn't." nightwind sighed before continuing. "we only have one rainbow deliverer, amara, and she has an eternal soul, so she is of great importance to the dauntless jury. her rainbows fade after a few hours, but when she enters the jury's institute, they vanish instantly." nightwind glanced at harry. "yes, it is very cool," he says, reading harry's thoughts. "we must hurry. we don't want to keep aiuno waiting."

harry followed nightwind to the doors without asking any more questions.

+