chapter 1

James.

Well, this will be fun. I rub my hands together, gave a evil laugh. A young girl, looks at me with tears going down her cheek, " shh dont cry, Dalai ", i wipe the tears with my hands. " why am i here", she crys out." Because you got something that i want",she looks at me with her puff red eyes. Her blood is very powerful, it can save my life. But it also help me to rule the world, " Alexander come here please", i call my servant, in my office. The girl, was sitting in the corner tie up behind my desk. A knock on my door, " come in Alexander ", slowly the door opens. Alexander step in, with a paper in his hands.

" excuse me sir", my servant say shyly. " yes", " its a letter from your friend Robert in Holland city", he handed me the paper. I nod my head, " oh and Alexander give miss Dalai something to eat would you". He nod his head walk put.

Dear james,

So it almost that time, to claim this world. The head council want to see u in five days.

Love,
Robert Lens

I didn't want to hear, from them. They always trying make rules about this and that. Like can a evil man have fun, " Dalai", i turn to the side look down at her. " yes", " im going untie you, don't try to run okay if you do thats punishments", she slowly nod her head. I got the knife from my desk, cut the rope from her risk. She rub them both, then looks at me.
" are you hungry", i sits down in my chair face her. " yes i am", " well Alexander bring your food up", i gave her a smirk. " why i am here", she ask i look at her, smiled to my self. At first I didn't want to tell her, but she want to know i let a groan.
" well, see babygirl. Your blood is powerful. It can save a me and also make me strong to take the supernatural world and human world", " but what it have to do with me", she cries out. " well, your mother lisa is not w human. She a witch, you got a the witch blood in you that can help me to rule the world ", i laugh, she put her head down. A knock at the door, it was Alexander with Dalai food. " here you go dalai", Alexander sits her food on the floor. She had a ham sandwich and for dessert it was Chocolate cake. Her drink was orange juice, she began to eat without any drink. After she was done, push the tray over lay down on the floor. Falls to sleep, i didn't have any sympathy for her.  In four days, her blood would be mines

So you guys, how do y'all feel about the story so far. Let me know if it need more details, and do you think james going to kill dalai or fall for her. And also leave a comment