chapter 4

Elijah.

Well another day, in this supernatural world. It was a shame that our, king was evil ass vampire. Shit barely got any food in this hell world, most of the ogre ate the whole entire deers and cow. We barely got any pigs, cause of the down wolves ate them, " eli ", my mother shonda calls, from the window. She was standing in the kitchen, making us bread out of scratch. " yes ma", i call from the porch. " come eat, and i call your brother jake to", " yes ma'am, jakeeeeeee", my brother was in the barn drawing, he ran out.

" its time to go , to eat", i says standing up, " alright, and bro are we going to that thing tonight ", as he was walking on the porch. " yes", we both came in the house. My mother yelles, from the kitchen me and jake ran toward where she was. A tall figure, had our mother by the arms. She look at us, shaking her head saying no " ma", Jake about to ran towards her and the tall figure. But i stop him,before he step in the kitchen.

The tall figure, looks back at us. Gave us a little smirk, then it turn into a human form. " well, shonda you didn't tell we had kids", " we what you mean we", i says with confusing i look at jake, jake look at  ma and this guy. " shonda you didn't tell them, I'm their father ", me and jake mouth drop. The fuck is going on here, huh I'm confused all the way. " ma", i yelled. " this is your father Luke berens", she says looking down. " surprising isn't it", he says sarcastic.  I started to laugh for nothing, " well, see my sons your mother didnt tell you and your brother who i  really am ", walks towards us, holding our mother by the arm. I push jake behind me, Luke standing over me, smile insensitivity, i don't know this man was gay or straight he was just standing there looking at me. " let me tell, your a lil secret. Your mother is a half blood vampire and witch", he says rubbing my mother face back of his hands.

" your lying bitch", i yelled at him. " Elijah no"  my mother calls out with tears going down her face. I growl, under my breath so he wouldnt hear me. I have enough of him, i wanna just go towards him. Just ughhh! I wanna get a knife and just cut him  across the neck. " oooo! Robert is my brother", then he disappeared. Ma fell on the floor, me and jake ran toward her.  " im so sorry my sons, i didn't want you to find out about this yet. Until it was the right time", she says breathing heavily, i holding her in my arms. " its, okay mother don't worry about that, all the thing that matter. That you is okay", i pick her up,  took her upstairs to her room. She fell asleep, " jake", i called him, ran up " stay with until i come back", " where you going Elijah ", he says standing by the bed next to mom. " finding answers this whole damn thing", i says going to my room. Getting clothese, and my knifes putting in my red bag. " I'll promises I'll be back ", i says with a maybe smile.

I ran downstairs, through the back door into the woods. Until i didn't see the house, any more. Ran pass the big thick trees, cover with vines the moon shine through the forest. I hope i found good answers to this, i says to myself trying to think on the positive side. This one trees, hads a litte door. Just like, the movie " Alice in wonderland ", i didn't know should i go in or stay until, I found out a  good explanation. Well, i went in until. " oh my god, you guys this is beyond me", i heard a young girl voice. Inside of a place with bunch of pictures everywhere, i was like a young kid. Just found something amazing i never seen before, " riley, oouu i see dead people in painting ", a young girl says holding her hands. The other hands, then i just one. Walk past the door i was standing at, luckily she didn't see me. Her body figure it was amazing, her skin was milk chocolate. The hair was wavy wet curls, her lips just right.

So, you guys what y'all think about Elijah found that Luke was his father. Leave me a comment below and vote.