chapter 13

Bethany.

I was surprised when max kiss me , repeated play in my head " beth", someone call me, it was riley shooting at the guards. " wassup", I yelled over gun shots, " get, the bomb and throw it over the fence" she said it, shot a man down. I pull the bombs out of the bag, threw it over the fence " duck ", yelled. Everyone drop down to the ground, about five seconds. " boooooommm!", a loud sound. Saw smoke and fire flaming up, " good work Beth", Chris jumping up and down.

" Ren check behind the door, see if you anyone else" , Monica told ren. She look hold up two fingers, then shoot them in the back of the head. Ran inside, of the house, Marcus and Ron ran in the kitchen see anyone else inside, rest of us check the room. " well, leah so your helping them now", " Luke", leah says turn around look back, he was standing by the door. " and my sons too", he laugh devilishly. 

" yes i am", " i thought you was as going to be on our king side", he walk towards her. " because Luke, he is evil. When he get that blood in his system going to be invisible ", leah yelled at him. " no his not" " can you hear, what she just said ", Ryan yelled behind her, holding a gun pointed at him. " who the fuck is you", " bitch your nightmare", she said click the gun.

" Ryan i got this", leah said look back at Ryan. " since mom die, you became a jerk luke and a pussy following behind your king", gave him smirk. I can tell, he was madly upset pull out the sword. " leah, watch out", Monica yells out, leah turn look at Luke, by inch of the sword almost stab her. Nora shot him in the head, he look at leah falls back.
" he got on my nerves", she says shrugs her shoulders.

" guys they aren't here", Dasia ran out of james office. " where are they", Monica look at us, tears forming in her eyes. " i know where they are ", we look back, saw a young boy. Marcus had him by the arms, Dessi came in the house " Ethan is dead", that was heartbreaking. " where are they ", " not far, at a beach house ", he said look scared.

" who driving " Ryan look around. " me", Dessi says with a smirk, we all hurry in the truck. " boys lets go", Nikia yells out the window. " we got it from here ", " what you mean ", all suddenly. Big giants wolves out no where, " the hell", Ron says looking at them. Marcus was one of them to, " Marcus ", we all was surprised, he howled causing the rest of them.

" well, i have never", we all said. This was sexy as hell, seen them boys. Turn into wolves, " Ron what about you", i ask him," what about me, I'm getting in the truck with yall ", he ran jump. " pussy", Ren says chuckles.

" head out", Dasia says pointing at the broken gates. We made it to the beach house, " stay here"," what are you going ", Dasia stopping Monica. " my sister", she ran the house, " Monica", dalai lift her head up off the table, " its me", Monica ran to her " well, we have company dalai", James say sitting in the  chair

Monica look back, james gets up walk to her. " oh, your gorgeous ", rub his hand on Monica face, she bite at him " oo sassy ", he grabbed her neck. " james noo", dalai cries out " leave her alone", " aww was enjoying this ", he said sarcastic smile at Monica. " so nobody not going  to save her, with that man", chris says. " we havd i own problem", Dessi pointed on the top of the house, three mans. Jump down towards,  " riley swords ", max yelled out. She throw him the swords, stive the guy in the guts. Pull the swords out, i couldn't look away i lick my lips " bethany heading your way 3:00 ", Ryan causing jump in reality, i grab a gun started shoot. It him in the head, stomach,  and legs, then Nora comes behind him cut his throat. " this was i made for", she said .

" Calvin look up", Calvin look the man jump down on him. Causing cal to fall, justin ran inside to get Monica and dalai. Cal and the man tussle punching each other, Carmichael shot the man in the back. " yayy we are done", Ryan says. " umm r look again " ren pointed in of the bitch, ten of them running this way. " you be fucking kidding me ", " run me that ass ten men's ", Dasia yelled. We took off, nora stive the first guy in the neck, i threw a bomb kill 5 of them.

Ryan shooting and Dessi was fighting with the sword. " jake", hanna yelled at jake causing him to look back. He charged at the man, rip the head off .

" how many are left", Riley yelled out, hiding behind the truck. " get your ass out behind the truck and see", " but i like it here", she whinn. " bring your ass on Riley or no pussy ", christina gave her a mean look. " fine", riley yelled run towards the man, hit him against his shoulder and head. " this what I made for", riley screamed out. Elijah, rip off the guard arms. Then riley knock the head off, " dasia look behind you", Dessi yells at her sister. " o hell nawl, your ass finna die " he swung at her, she duck hit him in the knee causing him to fall. She point the gun between his head, shot him.

" bethany ",  max yelled causing me to turn, he was laying down in the sand. Bleeding from his leg, ran to him " are you okay", i grab his hand. He gave me a weak smile " I'm fine just look at your right", i was mad as hell yall bitches finna die today. No more happy girl " bitches I'm bethany ", i yelled jump up ran towards the two mens heading my way. I pull out my machine gun, shooting towards them. One of the was on my left side, i threw a bomb went in the guy mouth. It blow him, blood and his body went everywhere.

" my bitch", ryan says pointing at me. I smirk at her, nikia broke the guys arms and  punch him in the nose. He yells in pain " holding him there", Nora pull out two knives, ran up " let him go", Nikia release him, Nora cut the man neck off blood went ever. " thats what I'm talking about ", dasia says pointing at Nora and Nikia. " I'm going in", Alexandra says jump out of the truck ran in the house. " there more of them ", celia yell pointed at the water, " bitch the fuck", Ron say ran towards like naruto.  Pull out two swords, ran between them miss " the hell ron", " my  bad got caught in the moment ", he said nervously. " do it right", hanna yelled at him. He gave her a nod, five of them turns ran towards him " I'M NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES " he screams. Did a upper cut, then trip one of the man.

Marcu, turns look at Ron " on my way ", he said in Ron thought. He jumps up, got in front of ron look back at. Howles " oooooooooo", he begans ripping the man's head off left and right.

" thats my dawg ", Ryan threw her hands up, a guy came behind Ryan cut her side. " RYAN NOOOOO", nikia yells out, " dessi throw the gun", Dessi tosses the gun at nikia. She click the trigger, begans to shoot, ryans fell on the sand. Carmichael ran to her " is it bad", he said breathing heavily, " just a a lil cut, help me up. Help me to the car", Carmichael picks her up, running  to the car " i got them", leah says shoot the gun at the man.

Carmichael opens the door to the truck, kiss Ryan on the lips " daddy got you", he hugs her. He ran in the water, threw a ball over the men head, it drop " aww he wanna play catch", one of the man said that he bend down to get it blow him up. " are we done", " we have 3  more", i said look at celia. But not for long pull the bombs out threw it at the men.

" you can't kill suction cup friends", Dasia says yelled. She fell on her knees, " Dasia ", Elijah ran to her. " are you okay ", " I'm fine just tried", she laugh trying to catch her breath. " you such a actor ", nikia says looking at her. " what can you say, i got it from you" smiles.

" Dasia get up hit the woah with me", Ryan says getting out of the truck, " but you hurt", nikia look at Ryan. " It was fake a cut, i just want to kiss me". Smirk at him, " ooo your good", " aww you was scared", Ryan laugh. " yes i thought i lost the gurl i wanted ", walk towards her. " aye man, we still have people in the house ", hanna says rolling her eyes.

" do you need some dick in your babygirl", Nora look at her. " no i don't ", she says crossing her arms. Marcus came up to her " what ar", he kiss her. " now shut up", wink at hanna.

So how did y'all guys like this chapter so far.