chapter 2

Dasia.

" damn, Bitch why gotta do me like that ", i yelled at my sister Dessi. She push me off the bed, i sits up look at her. " because bitch, your ass need to get up and get ready for school" says throwing a pillow at me hit my face. She laugh, walk out the room that girl going to get it one day. Me and my sister its the only kids that our mother had, since our dad die. It was hard, for not having him around it just feel empty since he is gone. " Dasia are you up girl", my mother yelled from downstairs in the kitchen, " yes i am". I got up went down the hall to the bathroom next to Dessi room. So i decided to take a quick shower, i turn the shower on. Went back to my room to get my clothes that i was going to wear. I got out my Victoria secrets sets, i decide to wear my crop top hoodie with babyface across it. And my blacks leggings, with my white nike shoes.

" hurry your ass up",my mother yelled. I ran took my clothes off before I got at the bathroom door. Jump in the shower, hurry puts soap on the towel. Wash every parts on my body, got out my ass almost fell. My clumsy ass, pick up my dirty clothes went bck in my room. Dry myself off, put on my bra and panties. Put deodorants under my arms, put my clothes on i pull my hair back in a slick ponytail. Put my socks and shoes on, got my phone and bag ran downstairs jump down. On the last step, my mom look at me and laugh.

" wow Dasia", my ma chuckles gave me my breakfast. " what is your sister doing ", " ion know i go see though", i ran back upstairs into Dessi room. " dessi", " what gurl", she says layin on the bed fully dress. " nothin", " you need to get up and so we can to school", i throw her bag at her. She jumps up, and chase me downstairs, me and my sister always play like this she is my bestfriend. Even she is older then me, but practically we are twins just saying. " girls", mom yells. We both stop, and look at her. " leave so your ass's want be late", she says pointing at the door.

" alright ma we leaving", we kiss her on the cheek. Waving goodbye, Dessi got a car since she is older, but i like riding with her to school, cause we always stop at McDonald's getting us breakfast. " so who is that girl, you was talkin to at lunch last friday", i nudged her shoulder, with a smirk. " nobody "," thats a lie d", " alright damnit, she is my girlfriend", " ooouuu", smile. " whats her name", " her name is celia", " damn when y'all got together ", well this news to me, i never thought celia was into girls. Until now, but im happy to see my sister happy with her lover. Right now i don't have no one, sometimes i feel lonely but im good. " 2 months ago", i look at Dessi then look at the window, then look back at Dessi. " 2 months and now you wanna tell me about this, bihh thats fuck up ", across my arms.

" Dasia are you mad at me", dessi says looking corner her eyes at me. " nawl im not sis, not at all", " your lyin", " what you mean, Dessi ", i says in sarcastic way. She roll her eyes keep driving, finally we made too school. " sis I'm sorry ", " why you sorry Dessi, I'm not mad ", we sat in the car, then i yelling. We both look out the window, " my legs, my arms, and head", it sound like Ryan crazy ass, we got out. She laying on the ground yelling " bitch get your ass up" nikia ryan sister says laughing. "nawl bitch, I'm suing these hoes", " for we didn't do anything ", dessi laughing. " bitch i don't care, i got insurance ", she says getting up off the ground. This girl, goofy as hell i can't with her, we got our bags out the car. Heading to the building, then i see Marcus, Ron, and Monica standing around looking lost.

" aye, wasup family ", i throw my hands up. They wave, something ain't right here. Because usually they be laughing, and playing around " is ya'll okay", i ask looking at them confused. " nawl, we are not", Ron says with a groan look down.
" what going on", " Dalai", Monica look at me with tears going down her face. I put my hands on her shoulder, " what happened ", " last nite, her and mama was fussing about not letting Dalai go see her father", she stop took a deep breath. " after they was done, Dalai told ma she hate her. She walk out the door never came back home", " damn I'm sorry", everyone got slient. It was heartbreaking to see Monica like this, we going to find out what happen to her sister. " come on guys let's go inside", Marcus says sadly. We walk in, went to our lockers.

" oh hey!", chris says walking with riley, her lover. It just amazing that, she can express herself who she are. " hi", everyone says dry. " what going on, y'all sounding like zombies ", " monica sister never came back her last nite ", i says looking down. " omg, really ", she says looking at Monica. " what happened ", she asked. " i don't wanna talk about it", Monica says looking at her sister picture in the locker. " alright, but guess what. I found my bestfriend "," who" Ryan look interesting, " it a spider name Rickey".

" a spider chris, a fuckin spider", Nikia yells causing everyone stop looking at us. " girl", " i thought you was talkin about a person", Nikia throw her hands in the air, i laugh it was funny how they fussing at each other. " man, i need pussy before i die", Ron says everybody look at him. Wow!! This nigga, is something serious " from who, Ron in your fuckin dream nigga", dessi says fall out dying laughing. "No what ", the bell rings, everyone went in different except three of us. Me, Nora, and Ren we had English. I didn't fuck with English, its not my subject.

Aye guys i couldn't, finish chapter 2 so I'm sorry.