chapter 5

Ren.

" ooouu whatcha wanna doooo", i random words i just bust out and says. " gurl" Nikia says looking back at me, always think I'm trying to touch her. " bitch nobody i was talking to you", i says laughing and dieing. " aye, you guys", chris says standing over a fire place, looking at this picture. Everyone cames, stands side by sides. " all hell", Ryan's says, looking at stuff dog. Sitting on the dusty table," i wanna touch, see if it dead", Ron says. Everyone turns look at him, like you dumb bruh. " man,  you got me fuck up think I'm finna touch that", Dasia says, acrossing her arms. " bitch i saw this in the movie, everyone dies", Ryan says holding Nikia in the arms. " get off of me I'm not scary", " well hoe you go touch it then", Dessi says looking at Nikia a smirk, " fine", she says nervously walk towards the stuff dog, when she reach her hands finna touch it. " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Dessi says touch her back made nikia jumps " stop that ", everyone was dieing laughing, made me cry.
" bitch did you piss, in your fuckin pants", Ryan says looking at Nikia. " what the fuck is that", Nora says, grabbing a pole from the fire place by the wall. Aye figured, came behind a door " bitches I'm out", Ryan's starting runs to the door, it slam shut causing everyone to jumps. " hell, nawl partner i have a movie i gotta watch ", Ron says yelling. " oh are we having company ", aye females voice. Everyone turns look at the girl, sitting in the chair. Having a glass of wine, " umm, who are you", i says looking at her. " on dear my bad, my name leah", she says with a smirk. Oh dam, she was bad i like it she giving me goosebumps. Down my arms, " wassup there ma",  Ron says, trying to sweet talk her.

" Monica ", the girl call her. She was standing behind, Dasia and Ryan. How in the fuck she knows Monica, " yeah", Monica says in a shaking voice. " i know you", " how in the hell, you know Monica ", Dasia says looking at Monica then back at the girl. " her sister, Dalai ", everyone mouth drop.  " what about my sister", says took a step toward leah.  " she was taking, to my king james in the supernatural world", " supernatural world ", everyone says looking around at each other. Like okay then, " how you  know about this ", " last time I saw, her. I was standing on the wall with my friends. I saw this black girl with, light brown hair setting in the car. In the backseat, she saw me looking at her", she says standing up walking towards Monica. " damn this is some law n order shit here", Ryan says out of the blue, " nooo this cant be". Monica falls too her knees, then look up at leah "we need to go and get her back", " are you crazy", Dasia says. " yes, if I lose my sister then i lose my hope and dignity ", she says with a groans. Like at first this shit was crazy, but im down i just wanna be close too leah fine ass. Like i wanna go and ask her let me smack that ass. But Nora ass going to fuck it up, " whole up", Nora yells. " are we going to get to kills anyone or anything ", she said  with a smirk, let a chuckle.

" yes we are", leah says with a smile, " well bitches I'm down, what about yall ", she says looking at us. " hell, I'm down too ",Nikia say. I everyone says they  are in. " this shit will be fun, Run me that ass james man", Dasia says laughing. " so what we do now", i asked.  " right now we spend a nite here, leave at dawn ", leah explained. " oouuu we spending nite in a creep building bet ", Dessi says looking at a girl who standing next to her. " Dessi, who is she", Nikia nosey ass. " well guys, this is my bae celia", " hi, everyone ", celia waves. Now mostly of my friends got lover's not me, i just want to fuck girls thats it.

" aye, leah", she was standing behind a desk. I called her, " yes ren", oooouuuu she call my name. Just wait for your ass be in that little room" you know your ass fine right, like my goodness", i says biting my lips, looking at her. Her cheeks started to blush, " well thanks", she giggles lick her lips. Oh yes! She know exactly what she doing, i  don't even know this girl. " help me", she says rubbing her pussy in front of me, i walk closer to her, she pull me kiss deeply on lip. Let out a soft groan against her lips, my hands move down too her waist." She kiss my neck, began rub my clit oooh this girl a teaser.

" how you like that baby ", she says against my neck, " so good ", i bit my lips. The whole time this dream, came true i was playing sabrina claudio song belong to you. Through my mind, " come with me ", she leads me in a empty office room. Lay me down on the desk, remove my shirt, starting back kissing my neck. Move towards my breast, licks and suckin on my nipples. " mmm ahh uh", she move lower body remove my baggy jogger. And my boxers, begins licks my clit made me arch my back. This purpose to be me, got her legs spreading open eating that pussy out, saying in my head. At the same time, i fuckin loves this pleasure I'm getting. She started suckin on the clit, made me sounding some oooouuuu and ahhh. " do you like that baby", she says lookin at me with her lust eyes. After she was done, she finger the hell out of my pussy i cum all over her fingers. She licks the rest of my pussy juice, and kiss me. " my turn", her pussy was that wet wet, i slowly slide off her leggings she had on. And the thongs, off she spreads her legs. I went down started went in that pussy, eating her out. " what the hell was that", ryan says standing at the window, " i don't know ", nikia says looking around. Well back to me and leah freaky ass, she squirms " shit, ren" she calls out my name. Then i stick my fingers inside, pump her pussy out. And licking her clit at the same time, " uh uh hmmm", she cries out rubbing her breast. Biting her lips, looks at me " i finna ah ah cum", when she said that her juice came out.

After we was done, we went back where everyone was. " you nasty bitch", chris says shaking her head. " what", i says smiling. " y'all bitches fuck each other pussy together ", she says rise one eyebrows up, give me a smirk. Damn she knows everything, " yes", smack leah ass. " ouuuu my dog", Ron came, give me a hand shake.  " respect ", he says giving me that, my nigga.

Well, well i never knew Ren, was going to be like this, leave me a question about the story and comments.