chapter 8

Dalai.

As i sit here, in this room. Figure out why, he want me i couldn't stand up. My body was  in pain, i just lay there look at the door. My life is over, i would never see my sister and mother regreted what i said too her. Tears began to fall, i didn't care had so much pain in me. Just ball up, hold the pillow closer to me " miss dalai", a young male call me behind the door. " yes", my voice cracks, the door opens i sits up in the bed. Its was Alexander, james servant gave me a little smile " james would like to see you, in his office" he said soft left the room.

I didn't want to move, but i gotta force myself to get up. Slowly crawl out of the bed, took my time to the door. Open it, saw Luke standing by the wall 10 inches from me. Walk pass two doors, the third door i knock softly on it. " come in" every time I hear his voice. Got sick, open the door slowly walk in shut the door behind me. He at his desk, looking at some papers he look up from the paper stare at me " yes ", i said shyly, " come and sit down", took a breath walk to the chair in front of james desk. As i sit, down i got a bad feeling what about to happen.

" you know, you're beautiful woman ", he says look at me. With a smirk, got nervous as staring at me, he gets up from his desk sits down in front of me. " thank you", i look down twirling my thumbs. He got closer, my eyes lock on his smirk came across his face,  kiss my forehead. " i want you, dalai", he keep looking at me, rub his hand on my cheek. " why", " because i loved how you are, just like lisa", he stop sits up. Look at me, " what about lisa", look at him. " your mother, was a beautiful woman that i met 20 yrs ago", i was confused.

" your my father ", i look at him. " bingo ", he touch my nose. This was shocking, but he look so young " why you look younger", trying get more information out of him. He laugh was so evil, turn to me with a smirk, " because I drink blood to make me look younger ", says grab my neck. Squeeze it, i couldn't barely breaths " and plus this world make you stay young", he said release his hand around my neck. I cough, trying to catch my breath he gets up walk towards the window. " you don't have long, so enjoy your life for now", he laugh.

" what you mean, for now james", i yelled at him. He look back, " when the moon rises, your witch power going to be stonger", " and, you want be able to use them i have you tide up ", he said walking out the room. Reget everything i said to mother, she just was trying to protect me from James. At first I didn't know who he was, until now as i remember all the things to her. I  get weak, I'm so sorry mother. Said to myself, tears ran down my face.

I'm gotta find a way, to leave here. But how every corner its a guard stands each side, i just want give up on my life right now. Then the door, open it was james " well my love, when night fall moon rises", he laugh devilish at me. " now go back, to your room", i get up walk pass him.