chapter 10

Ryan.

After we heard, this heartbreaking of a news. I feel like killing now, " let me have a gun", said look at hanna. " why?", " cause when we go fight y'all king i can shoot the fuck out of him duh", i said sarcastic. " not, yet we gotta get everybody prepared", " prepare for what, i just want to shoot a guy ", " Ryan ", Dessi says looking at me. Carmichael, came up look at me for awhile gave me a wink. I look around see of anyone else saw that, guess not.

" i can show, you ". I look back there Carmichael, standing behind me. I turn, look at him a smile appears on his face. " sho me what", i giggle. " to shoot, if you're scared", he chuckles i walk up to him, " trust me baby I'm never scared", gave him a smirk damn fuck me now, says in my thoughts. " y'all nasty asf", nikia yelled out, " bitch shut the fuck, and go talk to nick", i covered my mouth laugh.

" so when we start ", nora says rubbing her hands together. Like a evil villain, " now", hanna stand had knife, sword, and guns. " aww shit, we finna go on a killing spree ", Dessi says. We laugh, it just how we all like violence " well, lets get started ", Ethan yelled.

Max came outside, holding weapons in his arms. " so y'all ready, to get prepared ", max said with laughter. I grab a gun, celia got a gun and sword. Nora, got bunch of knife swinging them around. Dessi, got a big ass machine gun, dasia got swords and arrows. Chris  and riley got some guns and pipes, Ren had two guns. Marcus, came with guns, swords, bombs. and deadly poison. Ron, came out with swords, with bunches of white chocolate chips. But its its deadly, Nikia yells " I'm that bitch", starting shoot the guns. Bethany, came with bullets and a swords " run me that ass here james", dasia yell out.

" so y'all ready, to practice ", Carmichael said look at us. " ready for what i just wanna cut people", Nora says. She so violence, started to laugh out the blue. " you going, to get to do that just for now we practice so we want fuck it up", hanna says, with a gun in her hands. " so Carmichael", i look at him " yes", " can you help me, to shoot a gun if you are scared ", i laugh. " trust me babygirl i never scared", he said walk up to me. This nigga give me chills, " alright everyone, we don't have much time ", justin yelled.

" hold up,  where is Monica ", i said looking around trying to see her. " I'm here", she came with machine guns and swords, smirk at justin. " my daughter growing up on me ", i sniffed. " is you crying Ryan ", " bitch I'm not crying, i just have something in my eyes", i look away. " you are a big ass baby ", Nikia says dieing laughing at me. " bitch" Dasia says shoot the arrow at the tree, we look at her.

" bitch, since when your ass know how to shoot a arrow ", Dessi ask her, " since when father was alive, remember we went to the woods. Shoot arrows, when we were kids", " damn i forgot", dessi rub her face. " bethany", max call her.
" yes", she turn look at him, he kiss her on the lips. " my babies just growing up on me to fast ", Nikia look away, came beside her " sis, your alright ", she turn with a sad look. " no I'm not, most of my friends getting into relationships, but not me", i hug her.

Her ass, always been the drama queen. " Nikia", nick call her she look back at him. " what do you want ", " you of course ", " why all suddenly, you want me", she had her back turn from him. " i been want, you it just i wasn't ready to talk to you yet", nick got in front of her. " oh wow!, really nick all this time. I wanted you to notice me ", when she said that, he grab her waist kiss her.

" aye sorry, interrupt the love thing going here", " but we have to get going", Marcus said looking at us. Wonder my boy, going to get a girl he been lonely since cherry broke up with him. " here we come", turn away from Nikia and Nick. After we was, we changed in into our fighting outfit. I was looking for Nora, what that girl ran off too.

Aye i know this part didn't make any sense. Just with bare with me, my ideas leaves and come back. Please vote and comment your opinions 🤷‍♀️🤣🙄