Chapter 1. Resorting

Harry Potter POV:

"Harry Potter"
The sorting hat calls my name. It's the beginning of sixth year and we are being resorted. 'Hmmm. I was unpleased when you chose gryffindor over slytherin. Well that doesn't matter now.' The hat whispers in my ear. Then he shouts the thing I was dreading.
"Better be slytherin!" The slytherin table is silent and shocked. I stay calm and tell myself me and my friends were falling apart anyway.
I sit next to Blaise and they all just kinda stare at me until we head to the dungeons.
Snake is at the front and says "you will be sharing dorm rooms." He babbles one until he gets to my name. "Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy."
Malfoy rolls his eyes and I groan. We get put in a beautiful dark green and black room. I take the dark green bed and he steals the black one.
We haven't spoken. Soon we turn out the lights and I start to dream as I drift off.....
Harry's dream:
It's dark. Darker than I thought possible. I don't hate it. No. I love it. The dark is beautiful to me at this moment. I turn and see what looks to be blood. I smile sweetly at the gruesome sight and I see Voldemort. "Join me Harry. Together, we could rule the world, my love." He states so lovingly. Yet, I love the darkness in his voice and the darkness that surrounds him.
Before I can blink or even think about accepting his— NO!
I wake up. What the hell. Accept his offer? Why doesn't that sound so bad?
I hop out of bed and get dressed. Malfoys already up and ready to go. But, when he sees me struggle to fix my hair, he marches up to me and shoves his hands through it with hair gel.
He spiked it and I quite like it. "Come on now, Potter. We don't have all day." He says the storms out of the room. But, just before he does, when he goes to slam the door, his sleeve rolls up slightly. I got a glimpse of one of the mostly beautiful things I've ever seen. The Dark Mark.
I've always wondered what it would be like to have one— NO! Stop thinking like that! Your the hero! Not the villain!
I repeat this in my head before I storm out as well.

Boy If only I knew how wrong I was....
Your the hero. Not the villain....
Right?