Chapter 2. Light is too bright

Harry Potter POV:
I sit in potions class as my mind starts to drift to my dream. Why would I accept his offer? I'm on the light side! Right? Right!
Well...I mean when you think about the lights priorities the dark doesn't seem so bad—NO! I refuse to think like this! Dumbledore knows what's best for me.
Soon enough snaps dismisses class and I walk out. Not feeling up to my next class, I go to the balcony upstairs and sit on the edge. My legs, dangling off.
The sun disappears soon enough. Huh? How long have I been here? It seems I've been here a few hours. I decided to stay and smoke a cigarette.
Pulling them out of my bag and lighting one, I hear a voice. Not near me. But, in my head.
I love when you smoke. It's so attractive.
The voice speaks seductively. I don't recognize it. Yet, I feel drawn to it.
Who are you?
I speak back to the voice as if I knew it.
You're soulmate. We will see each other soon my love.
It states but then I feel it vanish. My soulmate? The voice sounded dark and sexy. My soulmate? I wonder.....
I look down at my wrist. The only way to know the name of you're soulmate is to- cut your wrist. The wound is said to heal and be replaced by a name. You're soulmate.
I guess curiosity got the better of me. I quickly grab the sharpest thing I could find and rip it across my wrist.
The blood leaks out before the pain disappears and a name is written on my wrist. My soul mate......
Written in a dark green in the beautiful writing of my soulmate. His name.

Tom marvolo Riddle. ~~ Voldemort

Fuck......