Chapter 3. Soulmates?

Harry Potter POV:
I stare in disbelief. My soulmate, the one I'm supposed to love, is the dark lord.
Why does that attract me more?......
Fuck. NO! Harry! You will not.
I hop off the balcony and walk towards my room. Only to be, greeted by dumbledork and dragged into his office. Wait. Dork? No. That's not his name. But it does sound more appropriate.
"Harry my lad! We need to talk. We have to discuss your next move against Voldemort."
That almost made me boil. He's Mine!
Wait- what? "Well? Harry?" Dumblefuck says something but, I don't hear it. My mind is racing and I can't think. So when I tell you, I didn't mean to scream at him. I really mean it...

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! What makes you think I was even going to go against him?!" I scream at the man before me. He looks stunned. He saw my wrist....
"No-now har-Harry.." He states but I don't listen. I shoot a stupefy spell at him and he's knocked out.
"Sorry, dumbleshit. I don't think I like you. I don't wanna be on your side you bloody arse."
I state then run out of his office into the forbidden forest....

Tom riddles POV:
I sit doing paperwork as I think of my love. My queen. Harry Potter. I was in a daze of him before lucius came in. "My lord?" He speaks. I look towards his way. Signaling for him to continue. "It's about Harry Potter." When he says that my heart drops. Is he okay? Is he hurt? What was wrong?
He sees this and speaks again. "He knows you're his soulmate and he ran away from dumbledore about half an hour ago." I sigh in relief. He finally knows.
"So what's wrong?" I question. "Uh well sir-." He stutters. "Out with it Lucius!" Then he says then words I've been dying to hear since he was born. "Well sir, he's standing with snape outside your office and is demanding to see his soulmate." I nod my head.
The door opens when Lucius leaves. There he stands. "Hello Voldemort."
"Hello, Harry Potter, my love."