Chapter 4. Join me

Third person POV:
Harry stared at the figure before him. The man was no longer snake like as he had been when they first met. No. Now he was much younger. He had a head full of dark brown hair and looked like Tom Riddle at sixteen but slightly older.
The elder wizard gazed upon on the bo-no. Man. He was shorter than him and quite toned. He was older than their fist encounter.
"My love, you have figured out who I am to you." The other could only nod as he was stunned into silence upon meeting his beloved.
Truth be told he was always on the dark side. He loved what the dark lord stood for.
Taking a step closer he asked "are you really my soulmate?" The elder nodded his head and wrapped his arms around Harry. "Yes, my love."
"Can I join the dark side?" This question shocked the dark lord to his core. "What?" The man was stunned. "Well...I have always been drawn to the dark side and I always supported what you stood for. I've been playing the whole wizarding world. I am truly not on the light side as most think."
This explanation only stunned the elder even more. "My love, do you truly wish to join me?" The dark lord questioned him, but wouldn't let him say no either. "Yes." Was the only reply he received before scooping the younger wizard up in his arms.
Soon black smoke appeared around them and they were standing in a dark green and black bedroom. Voldemort's bedroom.
"It's beautiful." Harry commented not knowing the words. "I can put some gryffindor colors if you'd like." The elder spoke only to be slightly taken back by the violent shake of the younger's head.
"No. Actually I hate gryffindor. I was actually supposed to be slytherin. Which is what I got put into when dumblefuck resorted everybody." The words made the dark lord smile.
Harry, his Harry, was supposed to be in his favorite house. He smiled more at the thought. The boy sat on the dark leather couch and grabbed a book from the shelf with wandless magic. "You can do wandless magic?" The elder asked. The boy only nodded his head. He continued reading as the dark lord did some paperwork.
Soon the pair curled up and fell asleep. The dark lord having his arms wrapped around his king.....