12. Alive

The man shot up instantly and purred again at the snake language. He truly enjoyed just how much the man knew him.
The battle of hogwarts was today. The forces were weak and they wanted to attack as soon as possible....

Time skip brought to you by: Bellatrixs love of the dark arts:
It's over.
The dark has won.
"Join me or die!"
Nobody stepped up. Not even Neville.
Everyone stayed silent as the dark lord walked away to Harry.
They apparated back to Riddle manor. They started to cheer, as Tom led Harry back to his room.
"Did you see the look on their faces?" He asked once the door was shut and locked.
They both chuckled and laughed.
Tom grabbed his little serpent and held him close.
"Mine.." he whispered. Harry purred. Tom pressed his lips to Harry's and held him closer. It was over. The dark had won at last and obviously they were happy.
Tom stopped the kiss.
"What's wrong love?" Harry asked.
"I was wondering..what would you think of having a child?" Tom questioned.
Harry was silent. Tom was nervous.
Tom has always wanted a child. He wanted someone to care for and love. Well of course besides Harry.
"I think that's a wonderful idea, love."
Harry spoke at last. Tom sighed in relief and continued their kiss.
Things went so well this long while.
Tom had Harry. Harry had Tom. They were happy. They had won.
So why not have a little serpent running around the halls of their mansion calling them mother and father?

The end.
Or is it?
Hey guys. I think I'm gonna write a second book. I was thinking bringing in another person to their relationship. Comment who I should bring!
Goodbye lovelies