PROLOGUE

Felix glances around at the sweaty bodies jostling each other as they sway and jerk to the music. His eyes land on Minho and Jisung who are passionately making out in the middle of the room. A familiar flicker of jealousy and annoyance spark in his chest, the flames lick at his heart, sending it galloping away from the burn of the the emotions.

His jaw tenses and he immediately looks away only to spot Chan and Woojin doing the exact same thing as Minho and Jisung. His stare turns stony as his gaze falls on Changbin, Hyunjin and Seungmin who are engaging in some form of three way dance and make out session. He blanches and frowns in disgust at the sight, not because he despises their action, but because he is jealous; Jealous that he is never asked to be apart of his hyungs' hook ups.

He feels himself deflate as he catches sight of a heartbroken Jeongin whose own stare is transfixed on Changbin and Seungmin who are on either side of a breathless Hyunjin, kissing the taller ebony haired male's neck.

Felix stands from the grey three seater chair slowly with a shaky exhale. He feels his hands start to shake and his heart struggle violently against the confines of his ribcage as he stares into the writhing mass of bodies before him. He exhales harshly before weaving his way through the crowd towards Jeongin. He is about to reach the younger blond when two dancing guys trap him between them and three girls.

Panic and anxiety flare inside of him. His vision swirls and darkens. His breathing shallows and he is gulping, suffocating, as oxygen struggles to enter his lungs. Tears prick at his eyes and his lips tremble. "Jeongin," he chokes out but it is barely above a whisper, a quiet plea lost to the booming beat of the music.

Felix attempts to shove past the bodies crushing against him but his attempts seem futile as none of them budge. Jeongin snaps his gaze away from the three lost in their own world, his eyes widening as he meets Felix's terrified brown eyes.

The blond rushes forward, immediately grabbing Felix's hand and leading him away from the crowded room. He gently pulls his hyung out the front door, carefully leading him down the drive way towards the nearby park. Once they reach the park swathed in shadows and moonlight, and the party is nothing more than distant thumps of music, Jeongin hugs Felix tightly, muttering words of comfort to the still trembling boy.

"You're okay. Everything is fine. I am here, Felix. You are okay," he only pulls away from the older male when the blond's grip loosens. He trails his hand down Felix's arm and intertwines their fingers warily. His eyes search Felix's for any discontent towards the action. The blond shows none. Instead, he intertwines their free hands and stares into Jeongin's eyes with an intensity that sets the younger ablaze with want. If only Hyunjin would look at him like this, he could be truly happy.

He leans closer to Felix, gazing into his hyung's brown eyes alight with adoration and love just for him. He presses his body flush with Felix's, their fingers still intertwined by their sides, and kisses the blond gently. He presses his lips to Felix's soft ones slowly to allow the other time to pull away if he wanted. He smiles into the kiss before deepening it as Felix responds eagerly, the latter disentangling one of his hands from Jeongin's to place is gently by the blond's jaw.

Jeongin gasps in surprise at the sensation of Felix's tongue slipping into his mouth. They battle for dominance, Jeongin winning by surprising Felix into submission. The younger grins at the blond's startled moan in response to him gripping his waist tightly and pulling him impossibly closer.

Felix went to pull away, embarrassment setting his cheeks ablaze with fiery red, but Jeongin stopped him by gripping his waist tighter and kissing him harder.

Jeongin takes a small step forward, applying pressure to Felix's waist in a way so that he stepped backwards, their lips still attached as Jeongin follows him closely. Jeongin pushes his hyung up against a red plastic wall dimmed by the shadows of night cast upon it.