CHAPTER THREE - TEASER

3 months earlier...

Chan groaned and pushed himself closer to the strong body beneath him. He pressed his lips gently against his favourite jawline before grazing his lips over the warm skin until he reached his favourite spot. He kissed the spot on the neck softly, smirking as he felt the other boy shiver. The blond began to suck on the spot eagerly with the intent to mark, eliciting a breathy moan from his favourite person. He dragged his hand down the exposed body, tracing the slight definition of abs before trailing dangerously close to the low waistband of the pants obstructing his journey. With a growl he detached from his lover's neck and removed the unwelcome articles of clothing.

The brunette inhaled sharply as Chan dove downward and pressed open mouthed kisses along his hip bones, slowly moving closer to his already hard member. He whined when the blond skirted around the sensitive area in favour for leaving a trail of hickeys on his thighs. Chan smirked at the brunette's reaction to his actions and decided to stop teasing his lover.

He met the trusting brown eyes he always found himself falling into and leant forward to capture his favourite pair of lips. Chan moved to position himself over the brunette's groin, eager to continue, but as he went to reach back, the boy beneath him grabbed his arm and stared up at him with concern. "Wait, Channie. Are you sure you want to do this now? I barely prepped you," Chan rolled his eyes affectionately at his lover's concern, a tremor of lust vibrating through his veins. This was why he loved him. This is why he loved Woojin. He always knew when Chan needed something before Chan himself knew. He always put Chan before himself in these situations- which although frustrating sometimes, was endearing and somehow turned Chan on even more.

"Woojinnie," the blond pecked the brunette's lips. "It's fine."

"But-" Chan sighed before consuming his lover's lips once more. He pulled away slightly before speaking against Woojin's lips.

"I want you now, Woojinnie. Please," Chan begged breathlessly as he rocked backwards to initiate friction between his body and Woojin's dick. The brunette moan softly before growling and flipping them over so that Chan was pinned beneath him. This, this was what Chan loved the most about Woojin. When he dominated him.

Woojin kissed and sucked Chan's neck roughly before nibbling on the blond's collar bone. Chan's back arched as the brunette gently licked at his nipple before sucking on it.

Chan met Woojin's heavy gaze with a slow bite to his lower lip. The blond smirked as the brunette let go of any previous reservations and captured his lips roughly between his own before nibbling on Chan's lower lip. Chan willingly answered Woojin's fire with his own and ground upwards against the brunette's groin impatiently.

His lover growled into his mouth before aligning himself and pushing in slowly. Their groans and pants mingled together as Woojin thrusted in fully with a sharp snap of his hips. The older set a fast and rough pace that had Chan a moaning mess in seconds. He trembled with pleasure as he focused on the feeling of Woojin's length sliding inside of him, filling him up before retracting almost all of the way out before he can completely chase after that satisfying full feeling.

The blond's pitched moans and shallow pants set Woojin's body alight with desire to extract more delicious sounds from his lover. He sucked and nibbled on Chan's neck, teasing around his sweet spot, just barely brushing against it with his lips before suckling on pale skin beside it. He moaned loudly as he angled his thrust slightly and Chan clenched around him in shocked pleasure. The feeling of Chan's walls swallowing Woojin and trying to keep him pressed against that small bundle of nerves was overwhelming and the brunette's hips stuttered. If they kept this up, it would end too quickly.