CHAPTER TWO

4 months earlier...

Felix walked inside the house with a sigh. It was deadly silent as he locked the door. He glanced around nervously. Where was everyone? He stepped into the kitchen, planning on grabbing a cheese stick from the fridge to eat. He rummaged through the fridge before grumbling in annoyance.
"Of course there's no cheese sticks," he frowned and shut the fridge door harder than necessary before stomping into the lounge room, flopping down onto the four-seater couch while extracting his phone from his back pocket in his jeans.

------------------------------------------------------

5:19pm
KOOKIE HY❤NG🐰👑
Did you make it home alright?

Read 5:22pm

5:22pm
Me
Yes, hyung. Thank you for checking up on me

No one is home

And there are no cheese sticks!

Seen 5:23pm

5:23pm
KOOKIE HY❤NG🐰👑
You're welcome, Lixie

At least you don't have to deal with their questions for now...

That sounds devastating! Want me to buy you some cheese sticks and bring them over for you?

Read 5:24pm

5:24pm
Me
True...

Yes please hyung! TYSM! 💖💜💖💜💖💜❤❤❤❤❤💙💞💗💞

Seen 5:24pm

5:25pm
KOOKIE HY❤NG🐰👑
😂😂😂

Jiminie and I are on our way

Read 5:25pm

5:25pm
Me
Thank you hyungs

Unseen

------------------------------------------------------

Felix placed his phone on the table beside him, a large grin splitting his face. He jumped up and danced his way excitedly to his room. He searched his wardrobe for something casual to wear. He hummed in satisfaction as he located his grey sweatpants and his large black T-shirt.

He made his way towards the bathroom with his clothes in hand. He had decided that taking a shower would be the best option while he waited. The red haired boy undressed while he waited for the water to heat up before stepping into the stream of clear water. He exhaled slowly as all of the tension from the day left him, washed away by the small jets massaging his muscles.

After cleaning himself, Felix remained standing in the shower for a few extra moments before stepping out, enjoying the sound of the water cascading over his body and falling onto the tiled shower floor. He dried himself quickly, dressing in his clothes before leaving the bathroom.

He made his way back to his room and sighed as he stared at Seungmin's empty bed. His friend had been upset when he had returned the other month after not responding for three hours. But somehow not as upset as Chan and Woojin.