A/N: NOTICEBOARD #1 - A POLL

awhhmoons  saviorbangchan CuddlySeunglix -Cloudyminho lixiestick -softieLix marakaralara Middream3 SEONGMINTS Keirein001 LunaLoverbts cosmicchris TheOceanGirl1018 felix_yeetedmysanity Hellokittymadafaka TheresaNgo4 user65185599 hanarienne Xylia397 Japsa_s kamistay4806 LemonadeWinkeu BPandSKZ12 Yoohhh yoonie-chim Got7Ahgase4life SweetAsHannie skzRami XxSweetLikeSuga Kookie_Todoroki violetlover4 Rainbow_pawzies jojoeykangaroo LeopardPride badboyyenta cherrychnlix jae6trash McFuckyou qiuxiaoxi Stray_heart_f_J linosoftie Tojoyce timetoshineARMY WinkySparrow QueenishRoo hyerimz Soft_for_jilix KYUUOALA AghaStayArMoa Hruaii_vangchhia

(If you were tagged, you commented on the last A/N or messaged me. If I missed someone or mistyped a username, I apologise)

Hi! So, as you may have noticed, this story is still up and unedited. I have decided I will keep the original versions of my stories up and available until the editing process is complete, and then I will replace the chapters with the edits rather than deleting the whole thing. I have also still been receiving comments from some readers up to even yesterday for continuing my stories, so I don't want to delete this in case some readers haven't been on in a while and haven't seen the last A/N yet.  I hope this doesn't offend anyone.

Now, let's get down to business [to defeat, the Huns XD]!

Before we begin, a special thank you goes to AghaStayArMoa for speaking with me and actually giving me this idea while I was talking with them. 

Since starting this story, a lot has changed in my life and my mentality and I have realised that the original way I intended for this story to go may be toxic unless handled well and while I am okay with working with this story as it is, I have also noticed that a decent handful of you, my lovely readers, are trying really hard to not ship Jungkook and Felix. I too am struggling with that XD 

I have also been informed that it is extremely rare to find this ship and there are a few people who really like it, and so, I want to propose a poll. The poll would simply be between two ships; Minlix & Kooklix. This poll will be so you, as the readers, can tell me which ship you are more interested in for this story. Seeing as how I already have to edit a certain someone out, I figured, some extra editing would be alright to do. 

I know I have already labelled this story as a Minlix fic, but if you are interested in Kooklix instead, I can easily change it. If you wish for this story to remain Minlix, then it will. 

To vote on which ship you would prefer, just comment the ship name of your choice. 

THE POLL

o MINLIX

o KOOKLIX

Thank you for being interested in this story and for commenting on the last A/N. I literally only expected three people tops to comment on either of my stories. But you all left me pleasantly surprised. So, thank you. It really means a lot and it really helped me feel better considering the circumstances and the stress of upcoming exams. 

**If your voted ship has the least amount of votes, don't fret. Depending on the circumstances, I may also upload a version with that ship in the future. But I also may not. 

However, I may gift the alternate plot to an interested person so they can complete it if I do not wish to do so.