Chapter 3

Author note:Sorry I am skipping around a lot I am trying to get them a little older bc that's whe a lot of drama happens

Fast forward 1 year

Today is officially Courtney's first birthday. She's already walking but Harry and I are a little worried because she hasn't said her first words. Is that bad? Courtney has a lot of hair for a 1 year old too its so long! I hope she speaks soon it's worrying me. Maybe that's just my montherly insticts kicking in. Gotta go get the birthday girl.

"Hi baby!" I said and picked Courtney up and she giggled. I then changed Courtney into her dress and shoes and brushed her hair.

"Dada" I heard someone say. I looked at Courtney with shock

"Dada!" She said happily

"OMG! Baby you said your first word!" I said happily and kissed her. I then picked her up and ran into the kitchen to see Harry finishing up the cake.

"Harry! She said her first word!" I said happily and he smiled.

"That's great!" Harry said happily and if things couldn't get any better the next thing she said shocked us both.

"Papa!" Courtney said happily and harry kissed her.

We then sat down and ate breakfast, had a day at the park, opened presents and had dinner and then cake. Courtney really loved the Ariel doll Harry and I got her. Darcy is 3 and has been a really good sister. My babies are getting so big! I wish they could stay like this forever! I thought.

I wonder if Harry would want another one? I'll have to ask him. We ended Courtney's birthday with watching the Little Mermaid. During the movie Courtney would laugh and clap.

"Arwiel! Fwonder!" Courtney said happily

When the movie ended I put Courtney to bed and Harry put Darcy to bed. Once we were in our room and I had my shirt and sweats on I got under the covers and put my head on Harry's chest.

"Harry?" I asked as he played with my hair

"Yeah babe?" Harry asked and I looked up at him

"Would you ever want another kid?" I asked nervous he would say no.

"Of course. But maybe after we're married." Harry said

"Could we start planning the wedding? I mean we're already engaged" I said

"Sure babe maybe sometime next week we can start planning our wedding" Harry said

"YAY! You know maybe since we're not really traditional Darcy and Courtney could both be flower girls?" I asked

"Sure love. Anything for you" Harry said and I kissed him

"What's our last name gonna be?" Harry asked

"I think we should just combine our last names" I said witha smile

"Sure thing love" Harry said and kissed me and I fell asleep in my future husbands arms with a smile on my face.