Stars~Jeongin

Omg this imagine will be the death of me...grab some tissues bc you are all gonna cry...

grab some tissues bc you are all gonna cry

2369 words
~A.V♥️

————————————————————————

Y/n POV
"BaAaaBe!" I heard Jeongin yell from downstairs.

"What!" I yelled back irritated.

"Can you come down here! I want cuddles!" He whinnied.

"Okay! Just hold on!" I yelled out from our shared room.

I was changing out of my work clothes and went to grab Jeongin's shirt to wear. I went downstairs and saw him laying on the couch. He had blankets candy,chips and drinks.

"Are we having a movie marathon?" I asked with a giggle.

Jeongin smiled and pulled me into his arms. I snuggled into his arms feeling his warmth.

————————————————————————

We watched so many Disney movies that, we totally lost track of time. It was 2 in the morning.

"Hey, Jeongin." He looked down at me and nodded his head. "Can we go on a walk? Ya know, to that place." He smiled softly and helped me up off him.

We walked to our place. It's somewhere special for the both of us. It's where we first met.

————————————————————————

It was a rainy day. I received horrible news from my aunt. My sister had died from a seizure. I was shocked. I felt myself start to tear up while at work. I couldn't just leave so, I waited till my shift ended.

I ran to the fields. The moonlight shining onto the field. The grass as green as ever. Crickets chirping and owls flying around. Flowers scattered everywhere with different shades. The spring breeze with the cold night, making me shiver. I walked around till I sat right underneath the light of the moon. I felt my eyes water again. I sobbed and sobbed till I felt drained. My head was pounding. I didn't know what to do.

I sat in the fields for a while till I saw him. He had a tall figure. Ashy blonde hair with a black sweater on. He was walking around then stopped. He looked at me. He was only a few feet away from me. He started walking towards me. I stayed still. I didn't care if anything happened to me, I just wanted to see my sister again.

"H-hey...are you okay?" The boy asked. He knelt down in front of me. I didn't respond. I couldn't move. I started crying again. "D-don't cry...I won't hurt you." He was confused as to why you were crying but he wanted to comfort you.

He sat down next to you, not saying anything. While you were crying, he pulled you into his arms holding you, and telling you everything was gonna be okay.