Scent~Minho

You were walking home after having a long day at work. You enter your apartment to see Minho sleeping on the couch. You put your coat on the counter and walk up to him. You lean down and kiss his forehead before going to your shared bedroom to change.

You walk into the bedroom and change into one of Minho's hoodies. His hoodie went all the way down to your mid thigh, making it look like you had no pants underneath.

You walk back out to the living room and cuddle next to Minho on the couch. You close your eyes and snuggle into his neck, inhaling his scent. You soon fall asleep to his heartbeat and scent all around you.

Minho pov

I wake you to y/n coming home. I decided to pretend to be asleep and see what she would do. I hear her walk up to me. I feel her kiss my forehead and then walk away.

A few minutes later, she comes back and cuddles up next to me. I wait a few minutes later to open my eyes and look at her. Her lips are slightly parted, breathing in and out slowly. Her hair covering half of her face. I move a piece behind her ear and kiss her forehead lightly.

"I love you kitten."

————————————————————

I hope Minho is alright:(( I really hope he will take his time to get better...2k19 is the worst year ever. I hope 2k20 will be better for all kpop groups:))
254 words

~A.V♥️