|⚠️|Naughty~Chan

Okay,Ik. If you're not 18+, don't read this. But if you're not an innocent mind, go ahead.

————————————————————————

Where you are now, you would have never expected it.

Just a few hours ago, you and Jeno were out shopping. Chan had been at the studio working on music and you didn't want to be alone today. So that's where Jeno comes in.

You and Jeno went on a long shopping spree. You didn't get much though. Just some new shirts and sweaters. Jeno on the other hand, he had about 6 bags. This boy loves to shop for anything tbh.

After Jeno dropped you off at your apartment. You went to go put all your clothes away then make some dinner for when Chan comes home. But let's just say, Chan wasn't really hungry when he did.

He had saw pictures of you and Jeno online together and he got jealous. He wasn't mad at you particularly, he was mad that you didn't even give him a call or anything at all that day. So that's what happened before this started.

You were straddling Chan's lap while he was leaving love bites all over your neck. He had already ripped off your shirt when he sat you down. You were a moaning mess. Chan's hands were holding your waist which might leave a bruise later on.

You felt yourself getting hotter and wanting more friction at your core. You started grinding on Chan's thigh trying to feel more pleasure. Chan gripped your waist even harder and made you stop moving.

"Babygirl...you know you shouldn't be doing that, right?" He looked at you with a glare. "I think you need a punishment for ignoring me all day, don't you think?"

He flipped you over onto the bed, him hovering over your body. Chan lifted your chin up and came closer to your face, barely touching your lips.

"Strip." Chan said with a stern voice.

You got up and took off the rest of your clothes. Chan pulled you back down onto the bed and admired your body. You blushed and tried to hide but Chan stopped you from doing so.

He grabbed a box from underneath the bed and opened it. Inside, there were ropes, handcuffs, a blind fold, candles, and a gag. You were amazed by how many kinks your boyfriend has.

Without you even realizing, Chan handcuffed your hands to the bed frame and tied your legs together. He took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Do you like what you see babygirl?" He whispered with a smirk. Before you could even answer, he grabbed your throat and gripped it slightly.

"You don't get to make a noise at all. Understood?" You nodded and closed your mouth.

Chan then grabbed the blindfold and tied it around your eyes. Everything went dark and you couldn't see at all.

"C-Chan plea-" you were cut off by him grabbing your throat again.

"What did I say kitten? No talking till I say so. Got it?" He tightened his grip around your neck till you nodded. "Good."

Chan then started kissing your neck down to your stomach, purposely dodging your chest. He knew how sensitive your nipples are so he wanted to tease you.