Introduction

~Foreword~

"Be careful what you show the world 

You never know when a wolf is watching"

~Introduction~ 

Emersyn Parker is a manmade werewolf. She was born human, but in the modern age of medicine, a doctor decided to do some experimentation on her when she was a baby. Thus, resulting in Emersyn gaining her very own wolf. Emersyn has never had a problem being a werewolf, she lived in the midwest, and there were no other wolves there to deal with. However, this all changes when her parents decide to move halfway across the country. During the move, Emersyn finds out that she might not be as alone as she once thought she was. One thing after another keeps getting thrown at her, and she finds herself being thrown right into a wolf world that she never even knew about. She doesn't know who to trust or who to turn to. She has secret and she isn't sure how long she's going to be able to keep it, especially with her new so called "mate" trying to drag it out of her. 

-

Daegan Wulfric is the next in line to be Alpha. His pack is the largest in the region and one of the leading packs in the world. The town that his pack had built for themselves caters all things werewolf. In fact, there are very few humans that live in the town at all. Imagine his surprise when a new human family moves into town, except they're not all human. The daughter of the family smells like a werewolf, but not a rogue. On top of that, imagine his surprise when she turns out to be his mate. He keeps trying to reach out to her, but she keeps pushing him away. He can tell that she's hiding something and he wants to find out what. 

~Authors Note~

Hi guys, my name is Alex! This is my first book that I'm publishing on wattpad (insert nervous chuckle here). I started writing this book 5 years ago (when I was like 13 lmao). I've always liked the story, but I've obviously grown as a writer (I hope) and have changed the book quite a bit since I first initially started it. I like this one a lot better and I hope you guys do too! Any-who, I hope you guys enjoy! ✌️

~Copyright Blurb~

Please don't steal my work. I thought of everything, so any coincidences are purely coincidental.