10.The bad guy

Y/N POV

It is break time now and mimi introduced me with her other two friends yun mi and ha ni.

'wow! this school is really big' i said holding my latte.

'This is nothing let me show you the school library.' said Ha ni leading us out of the cafeteria.

'it had got so many books and it is mimi's favourite place in the entire shool' she said turning to mimi's direction

'ya, i love reading books, while reading a book it feels like as if i teleported to a different world. It helps me relieving my stress. Anyways what do you think about this?' Mimi said directing the question to me.

'Even i feel the same way, a book can be a great companion' i said giving a small smile.

'by the way, can i ask you guys something?' i asked a bit hesitant.

'you just did.' said yun mi smiling playfully at me.

'come on that is not funny. it's so old.' i said

'Ok go ahead, ask us anything.' said mimi.

'Actually when i was in Mr. Kim's office, i heard him and chan talk about someone being present. Do you know who is that someone?' I asked with a curious look.

'oh! i guess i know about whom you are talking.' Ha ni said smiling at me 'But before i tell you anything about him, you should know that he is a trouble, you should stay away from him.'

'Yes if you want to continue your journey in this school peacefully then you must stay away from him.' yun mi  said giving me a worried look.

'why is he that bad?' i asked a bit scared

'Yes, he is a bad guy  he always bunks classes and even the teachers are scared of him, it seems that he once nearly killed a teacher for giving him D in the test, Now think about it if he can do this to a teacher what about the students' Ha ni said giving me a you-know-what-i-mean look

'Yes, there again lots of rumours about him being involved with a mafia gang.' Yun mi said looking intensely at me

'Does this kind of person even exist?' i said gulping.

'Do you really believe this?' Mimi said rolling her eyes and the two girls busted out laughing  and i just stood there dumbfounded.

'so are you telling me that I've been fooled?' i said pouting 

'Do you think that the school will allow like this kind of students? and even if they did why would our parents send us to this school? all this kind of guys exist in movies and books only.' she said lightly hitting me.

'Ok, so if he is not like that then why should i stay away from him?' i asked

'He is the bully of our school, but he is not that bad like they said, it is just that it is better if you stay away from him.' mimi said giving me a reassuring smile.

'Oh! i see, actually Mr. Kim showed so much interest in him, usually teachers don't care about the bad students right?'

'Actually he was not like this, he is a really good student, he the captain of our school football team and he even got the student of the year award twice. but don't know what happened to him now? he started bunking classes, his grades went down and he started bullying the students?' Mimi said concern evident in her voice.

I just nodded my head.

Mr. Kim's office

Chan pov

'chan? was he present today?' Mr. kim asked rubbing his eyes.

'No, i guess he bunked again.'

'if this continues then i guess i have to tell her.' Mr kim says with a serious look on his face

Usually Mr. kim is a very jolly person the serious look in his face tells that how much he is disappointed.

' No, Mr. Kim please give him a last chance, I'll make sure that he attends all the classes from now on, just please don't tell her.' I said with a worried look.

'Ok i won't tell her, just make sure he does that, and you do one thing  send him to my office when you find him?' giving me the sign to leave

'Ok Mr. Kim' I bowed and exited from his office.

Y/N POV

'By the way, what is his name?'

As soon as i finished the question i felt someone pushed me and i fell on the floor spilling the drink all over my uniform.

Damn why is everyone bumping into me today.

'Don't you have eyes? can't you see that i was coming?' I heard a guy shout at me.

'excuse me? you were the one running in the corridor and you are shouting at me.'

'What? you are talking back at me?'

'Yes, i am can't i?'

'No you can't. I guess you are new to this school.' he said cocking an eyebrow.

'yes , today is my first day so what?' i said angrily

'oh! so that's the case? didn't anyone tell you about me?'

'No who are you? some kind of prince or what?'

'well you can say that, by the way if no one told you about me then let me say it, i am Minho.' he said giving me a smirk

'well more like mean hoe.' i said rolling my eyes.

'What did you say?' he asked giving me a death glare.

'oh! i didn't knew that you were deaf?'

'I just gave you a chance to correct your mistake'

'Y/N i guess you should stop now.' Yun mi said holding my arm

'No why should i? I'm not the one wrong here.' i said not listening to her.

'Ok so-'

'Minho, Y/N what's going on?' i heard chan asked and everyone turned to look in his direction.

'None of your business.' Minho says folding his arms

'well it is my business, since you are my classmates and if anything goes wrong the teachers will scold me.' he said looking at both of us 'Anyways Mr. Kim wants to meet you so come with me.' he said this before looking at me and making his way Mr. Kim's office.

Before following chan, Minho looked in my direction, the playful smirk not leaving his face and whispered in my ears

'Get ready, it's going to be fun' and left.

I don't know why but his words gave me chills.

YAAY!! another chapter is completed. Please enjoy

Damn lee know why so handsome?

Anyways as i always say if there is any mistake please tell and if there is any questions you can ask me, I'm more than willing to answer.

And i love you ❤❤❤❤