The Immovable Object

February 24,2016

Prodigy's comm logs

I got lost. Hilariously lost. As I was going to the medical ward after bidding Titan good luck, I somehow lost my way in the maze-like pathways of the arena corridors. Damn I'm getting dizzy just turning around corners and seemingly infinte number of pathways and doors.

I would've wandered aimlessly if not for a guy in a red trenchcoat and black hood. Well actually, I bumped into him and apologized right after.

"You lost?" He asked solemnly. He seemed to be rather aloof and I felt a little twinge of bloodlust. I looked at him(although his face was covered by the hood)and felt rather afraid yet at the same time reckless making me want to hit him so badly. But it may have just been my imagination.

"Hmm yeah. Could you please tell me where the medical ward is?" I asked.

"That's the same place I'm going to. It would better to go there together..." he suggested in a solemn tone.

I nodded in affirmation and followed him as he passed by. Come to think of it, he looked like the guy called Meister, the one I saw at the VIP area earlier. Must be my imagination.

We pressed onwards towards the medical ward, taking left and right turns on each corridor until we reached the lobby. We wove through the crowd of people that was starting to fill the entire lobby. A large tremor shook the building though I paid no mind to it. Afterwards, we went through another set of corridors until we finally arrived to our destination. We looked around for Raven's roon number, number 143. Luckily it didn't take us long to search and soon found ourselves standing at the front of the door.

Without knocking , the guy in the red trenchcoat opened the door and went in which really surprised me. I went in after him and was further surprised to see Commander Glacial and High Commander Empress along with Supreme Commander Ghost having a cup of coffee at the table.

"Yo! You're quite late. Ms. Raven here was getting impatient." Said Commander Glacial,

"I was not!" said Raven in exasperation,

The three commanders laughed. I didn't get it. The mystery guy however went to Raven's bedside.

"Are you okay?"he asked,

Raven seemed flustered at the mention of the question and replied while blushing, "I'm fine sir... it was nothing serious..."

I heard him scoff and just said that it was fine then went to sit at the sofa. I paid no mind and just went to Raven's bedside.

"So uh you sure you're feeling fine?" I inquired,

She looked at me and smiled, "I'm really fine. Don't worry... anyway what I want to know is what happened to your match? Did you win?" She asked,

Trust me I wanted to boast about my victory to her. I really do. But it seems to me that its really not a good time to feel high and mighty so I just acted all noble and humble,

"Yeah I won. Though it was a close call. I nearly lost. Guess lady luck was on my side that time." I answered,

"That so..." she said. For some reason she was starting to cry. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

I started to panic, "Hey why are you crying? Oi what's wrong?" I asked nervously,

She wiped off the from her eyes and tried to regain her composure but tears seem to keep on pouring out, "I'm sorry. There's nothing wrong... it's just that... I'm so grateful... you've done so much for me... I can't thank you enough..." she said as she sniffled,