Chapter 4: Something Tragic

Firey sat on a swing. Only on rough days he would ponder, and that was about to come. Kaidy almost walk over but instantly hid as thinking to see what happens to Firey while she's gone. Match and Pencil started walking towards Firey. How have they not gotten caught or called out? Firey shook, he wanted to flee. Pencil sprung and gripped the chains of the swing. Firey flinched, shaking more and more for every second Pencil was there. She jerked it sideways, throwing the two chains around Firey's neck. Firey yelped, he turned around and to Match, quivering. Pencil tightened the position, Firey began coughing, desperately trying to claw the chains off, obviously ineffective. Pencil left him like this, smiling. X gasped and rushed towards the building. Firey had hope churning in his stomach as he wheezed in pain. Did these bullies not care about how fatal this could be? Why in all things holy would they do this!? X entered the building, Match bolting in with him. X looked at Match, confused and in a hurry with frustration and anger in his eyes, he was about to break down into tears, an upset X, very upset. Match shoved X into doors that lead under the stage. X screamed and tumbled down the stairs. Match galloped down and held a knife, X trembled. She slammed the tip of the blade right into X's skull. X yipped in pain, slowly turning away from life. X is forever asleep, X is gone, dead.

Loser had to untie Firey from this pain. "Thanks, uh?" Firey yearns inside for his name. "I'm Loser, you're not a murderer and I know it," Loser said. Firey nodded and looked down. "Match and Pencil are liars!" Firey yells. "Thanks for saving me by the way," Loser nodded. "No problem Firey," Loser replied. Firey hugged Loser, Loser hugs back. Firey started walking towards the building, seeing the dog again and waving him a goodbye before he pranced away. Firey walked into the building, seeing Match walk out from the under-stage do ors. Match shoved Firey out the way and ran. Firey raises and eyebrow, suspicions. He opens the doors from where Match came from, walking down the stairs.

The scent of blood came to his mind. Objects can smell blood. Firey walked around the area, looking for the source. He picked up a small box and tossed it, scooting a big heavy chair away that was folded. He opened a bigger box up and saw X. Firey gasped and covered his mouth, backing up. He looked around, Firey was terrified, stunned, scarred. It hit him like a nuke, a nuke mixed with sadness, anger and shock. Firey shook as tears fell from his eyes. He stared at X's dead body, staring at the blood trickling down from his forehead. Firey rushed out of the area. Kaidy saw all of what happened and decided not to get involved.

"Miss Sakura! Miss Sakura!" Firey screamed as he ran out of area. Miss Sakura, the principal, the Sakura Tree. "Yes Firey!?" She yipped. "I found X! He was killed! I-I think it was Match!" Firey stuttered, still having tears in his eyes. Miss Sakura gasped and immediately called the police. Kaidy was secretly watching, she was shocked.

Firey sniffed as he witnessed a cop, a blue triangle, have a conversation with Match in the office. Kaidy sat by Firey comforting him. The others already asked Firey. He sighed, he couldn't wait to see Four's reaction. Once they all told Four, he broke down into tears. Four had to leave school, school was canceled. For a week.

Firey spent his free time trying not to think of X. He played with the dog. He fed the dog, played fetch with him, trained, and grew an even closer bond to the dog. Firey will call this animal just..The Dog..