Chapter 7: Ice Cube

Flower went behind Firey. Firey was outside the school but hidden away from everyone. She grabbed him by the arms. Firey shrieked a bit, squirming. Pencil walked past him before stepping in front of him. Firey frantically jerked around in fear, screaming, pausing and gasping when he heard the whimpering of The Dog. He eyed Pencil holding the dog from behind the neck. The dog kicked around, whimpering louder. "Hey! Stop let go of him!" Firey shouted. Pencil cackled. "No Firey, never..." She muttered. "Please!" He screamed louder. Pencil pulled out a knife and laughed manically, she held it to the dog's throat. "NO PLEASE STOP! STOP PLEASE NO! LET GO OF HIM!!" Firey screamed louder as tears formed in his eyes. Pencil smiled evilly as she deeply slit the dog's throat as slow and painful as she can. The dog yelped, slowly becoming lifeless. "WHAT
HAVE YOU DONE YOU MONSTER!"

It started raining. Leafy and Kaidy bolted to the scene. "F-Firey- what happen-..." Leafy saw the dead dog, her sentence hadn't been finished. Pencil walked off. Flower followed Pencil, giggling. Leafy hugged Firey to comfort him. "I'm so sorry..he didn't deserve-.." Leafy just hugged him tighter. Firey snuck out his sharpener. He began to cut himself yet again like last year. Leafy eyed his arms. "FIREY!!" She shouted. Firey flinched, shaking. Leafy grabbed both of his arms and held them up to his face. "WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! DON'T HURT YOURSELF!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" She continued to shout with tears in her eyes. Firey cried silently, yanking his arms away and running off. Kaidy got close over to firey looking at him. Leafy gasped, slowly looking down. "Stay here Kaidy, give him some space."

Firey ran down the stairs before being pushed the next flock. He fell head first, screaming in pain. Pencil stood on the top stair. She walked down and grabbed Firey and threw him down the next flock. Firey screamed in agony, crying as loud as he could. Still, many still believed that he was a murderer. No help has arrived. "HELP ME!!" He shouted. Pencil grabbed a book and slammed it against his face continuously. Firey's nose broke open as he screamed in terror. Bracelety tackled Pencil down. Pencil growled. "GET OFF!" She snarled. "No!" Bracelety screeched.

Pencil got a hold of Bracelety. Bracelety screamed as she bit Pencil's arm. Pencil yipped in pain, loosing grip. Bracelety bolted out the backdoors and into the playground. She started climbing the equipment. Pencil dashed after her, doing the same. She clawed where Bracelety finished climbing, growling as she made it up. They made it up the tallest they can. Pencil shoved Bracelety off the equipment. Bracelety screamed..but something ice-cold caught her and sure as hell wasn't the rain. "Hello?" She whispered before looking down. It was Ice Cube. She looked beautiful in the rain. "Wh-Who- Ice Cube," Ice Cube said, cutting Bracelety off. "H-Hi Ice Cube," Bracelety mumbled, her eyes sparkled. Believe it or not this is the first time Bracelety has been saved. She hugged Ice Cube. Ice Cube giggled.