Chapter 6: Long Live The King

Bubble murmured to herself while walking to Firey. "Eh?" Firey seemed confused, concerned, did something happen? "Why haven't you two kissed yet?" Bubble asked. "Seriously?" Firey asked, blushing a bit. "I don't have a crush on her!" Firey shouted. Leafy walked in, hearing all this. "Oh don't be silly!" She said. "Oh I look in the future of the betrothal!" Bubble said. "Getting married is the goal for you two!" She ended. "Ew! Bubble we are only friends!!" Firey growled. Leafy chuckled. "I think its weird.." Kaidy uses her telekinesis to make Firey and Leafy kiss.

Firey gasped, stepping away. Leafy stood still. She widened her eyes. "Kaidy- KAIDY HOW DARE YOU!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" "because you guys are cute together!" Kaidy said. "NO WERE NOT!" Firey said. "Calm down you two!" Bubble yipped. "Never!" Firey snarled. Leafy hugged him. "I say we forget about what happened, I don't even have a crush on Firey!" Leafy said. Firey's heart sank when she said that. Although he was a flame he felt cold. He walked away looking down.

Bubble walked to the roof top and looked down from the roof. "Well well well, if it isn't popping circle?" Pencil grinned as she walked up the the stairs, sounding at sinister as possible. Bubble gasped as she turned and backed up a bit. Match followed Pencil, Leafy, Bracelety and Kaidy following as well. Though they just spied on Pencil and Match and not going up completely. "Now tell me Bub, which side are you on? The losers, or the alliance. "Did somebody say my name?" Loser said, walking past the group, and up to the rooftop. "We're not here for you, Loser!" Pencil snapped. Bubble hesitated. She sweated a bit, groaning. "I'm not with the alliance!" She yelped in anger. Pencil gasped with rage. She threw Bubble against the ground and grabbed a blade, shoved it towards Bubble, pinning her down. Bubble was half way from falling off the roof, her head not on the ground. She shivered, tears forming in her eyes. "Hands off!" Loser screamed. "Leave her alone Pencil!" Loser snapped as he tackled Pencil from the side. Bubble screamed as she was swept up. "Guys! Up!" Leafy yipped as she ran up, her friends following. "Leave her alone guys!" Bracelety screeched. Bubble hung onto the ledge of the roof. Pencil threw Loser off herself and went over to Bubble. "Guys don't go!" Match warned, stopping Kaidy from going. "Its dangerous!" She yipped. "Danger? Danger is my middle name!" Kaidy said. "Why this looks familiar, if you have seen the Lion King then take this!" Pencil shouted as her bent down to sink her claws into the back of Bubble's hands. "Long live the king!" Pencil said before Kaidy came in and Kaidy instantly went dashing off the building and grabbed Bubble and flew back up. Bubble climbed up, shaking.

Finally it was time to go home. It was one long day. Firey saw The Dog, gasping as he ran to it. "Hey there doggo!" Firey squealed in excitement as he scratched behind The Dog's ears. The Dog's tail wagged as he jumped on Firey. Firey giggled. The Dog running in circles. Firey smiled as he watched.

Pencil looked at the scene from behind a tree and turned flat on her back with an evil look on her face..