Day 27 - Moved in Together

Tamaki stared at the sleeping figure on the couch.
“Oh, Mirio..” he whispered, putting his box down and walking over to the blond, bending down and carefully trying to wske him up.
They had been working all day... Tamaki wasn't surprised that Mirio had fallen asleep the moment his head hit the couch pillow.
“Mirio...” he murmured. He'd wake up with an ache in his neck if he slept here. “You can still sleep.. Just upstairs.”

Mirio's blue eyes opened slightly, and Tamaki gave him a small, warm smile. “Let's go upstairs to sleep.” he explained.
The blond sat up, rubbing his eyes. “N'ahhh... We can keep goin. Sorry, hahah, I didn't even realize.”
Seeing his fiance shake his head, though, Mirio felt the needed to insist. “Just didn't get much sleep last night- where-?” Mirio followed Tamaki up, almost thinking he was about to be scooped up.
Mirio barely got much sleep in the night. Not for any reason, nodt days, he just couldn't get to sleep. The indigoette thought he had insomnia, but they had yet to go get an opinion. If they needed one. He wasn't very sure.

“Mirio, just.. Let's go t'bed. We can do more tomorrow.” he explained, holding out his hand, and the blond sighed, but smiled a bit. Oh, fine.
“Alright, alright, okay.” he yawned slightly and stood up.
Tamaki led him upstairs, and Mirio just flopped into bed, commenting happilt on how soft and bouncy it was.
Tanaki nodded a bit, crawling onto the other side. It was still a bit odd to be sleeping in the same bed, but he liked it. It was warm and comforting and... Just nice in general.
“G'night.”