chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung can you please come down stairs me and you mother have something to tell you." Daddy said. " Coming Mommy and Daddy" exclaimed Taehyung. He put on a baby blue skirt and pink crop top and ran down stairs to see his mother and father on the couch crying. " Sweetie we sold you to a mafia leader" Mommy said. " But why Mommy I don't want to leave you and Daddy" I cried. As if on cue the front door got busted down. " Well what do we have here" the unknown man said. I stayed frozen in fear. The man slowly walked up to me and said " come on baby boy your coming with me". I was too scared to move. " If you don't come here by the time I count to 5 I will punish so why don't you be a good boy for Daddy" He said evilly. " 1,2,3". Before he could count anymore I rushed to go to him. " Good boy daddy's proud of you" He said. We left my house and went inside his black Audi. " Why do you keep calling yourself Daddy?" I asked. He turned to look at me and smirked. " I'm your new Daddy" He said. I'm confused I thought Daddy was my Daddy but I guess not anymore. " Ok Daddy" I said.

What will happen next?
*Author's Note*
I realized that you guys don't know why he got sold. So in the next story I'll make sure to tell what happened in flashback mode ok. Please comment