Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV
" how could you be so stupid and let the people take my drugs" I growled at my members. " I'm so sorry boss it happened to fast" one of my members said. I glowered at him and beckoned him forward. To be honest he looked scared. " Why are you so afraid" I said in a mocking tone. I pulled my gun out on him. " Please don't boss I'm sorry" the guy begged. I looked at him for a couple of seconds then shot him in the leg. " Baekhyun get him out of my sight" I said. " No problem lil bro" baekhyun said with a smirk. Eye roll this fucker of a brother is annoying. He dragged the guy out of the room. I pulled out my phone and called Jin " how's my baby boy doing" I asked. " He's doing just fine" hyung said. " I'm coming home now" I said. " Ok see you later" hyung said. I hung up the phone and walked outside to my car.

Time skip to the house
I walked into the house. " Guys I'm home" I yelled. " Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" suga growled. Of course he would say that. I walked upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed and went to sleep.
Next morning
I turned to my side and turned to my clock. 9:00 o'clock, shit I woke up too late. I pulled the covers off of me and walked down to the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen the members were up and eating breakfast. " Good morning hyungs" I said. They nodded their heads at me. " Good morning Daddy" Taehyung said. " Good morning baby boy" I said. Jin hyung passed me a plate of eggs and bacon. I began eating. " So what are we doing today?" J- hope asked. I shrugged my shoulders. " Well I'm taking Jin out on date" RM said. Jin started blushing.

What will happen next?

*Author's Note*
I'm sorry this chapter is short but on the bright side the next chapter will have namjin's date.      -벨 라