Chapter 2

*Author's Note*
I'm going to remind you that I'm doing a flash back. Also I didn't edit this if there's any mistakes tell me and I'll fix it.

Flashback a week before tae got sold

Jungkook Pov

"Mr.Jeon Mr.Kim hasn't paid back the money that he owes" my informant said. That bastard owes me 56K. Welp I guess then I'll have take something of his until he gives me what he owes. " Yo look up any information you have on the Kim family.
*Time skip cause why not*
" Mr.Kim has a son named Taehyung" My informant said. So Mr. Kim has a son well let's get this party started.

End of flashback

Taehyung's POV
" Ok Daddy" I said. He smirked at me " that's what Daddy likes to hear" he said. His eyes became darker as he said that. His eyes had me shivering. He started laughing as I began blushing. " Baby boy why don't you go to sleep we'll be home in a few. I nodded my head and went to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
We made it to made it to my mansion. Aw my baby is still sleeping guess I'm going to have to carry him. I lifted him out of the back seat. Wow he's really light. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. "JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" Exclaimed Jin. " Hyung I was out doing work. Jin hyung begun to beat me with a spatula. "OW what was that for" I said. He then ran up to me and began to squish the life out of me. Wow bipolar much. " Don't ever do that again" Hyung said. Wait where did Taehyung go. " If you're wondering where that boy is well you dropped him while I was hitting you with my spatula" Jin hyung said. Before I could say anything he walked into the kitchen.

Taehyung's POV

Ow that really hurt. Why did Daddy throw me on the floor. I began to start crying. " Tae baby I'm sorry" He said. Before I knew it I began slipping. " Daddy why dwid ywou dwop tae tae" I said. He looked at me and then yelled someone's name. " Jin hyung why is this boy speaking like a little kid". The Jin guy walked out of the kitchen and looked at me. " He's a little " Jin hyung said. Jin then picked me up and began rocking me in a soothing way. " It's ok baby eomma got's you" Jin hyung says.

Jin's POV
I could tell the moment I looked at him that he was a little. He is so adorable. " Jin hyung why is this boy talking like a little kid" Jungkook asked me. " He's a little" I said. I looked at the boy and then picked him up. "It's ok baby eomma got's you" I said. I began rocking him. Jungkook staring at me like I'm crazy. I rolled my eyes kids these days. I carried the boy into the kitchen. " Baby what would you like to eat" I said. " Eomma cwan I hwave swome chwicken nuggets" The boy said. I cooed at him. " Of course baby" I said. I began heating up a plate of chicken nuggets. " Baby do you have a sippy cup" I said. " Nwo eomma Daddy dwidn't lwet mwe gwet mwy stwuff " The boy said. Oh my God that was so cute. Luckily I used to work with littles so I still had some stuff. I grabbed a kumamon decorated sippy cup and filled it with some formula. I handed him the plate of chicken nuggets with the bottle of formula. " Tank you eomma" the boy said. Oh my God I'm gonna die. Welp now I have to make food for the boys.

*Time skip

" Boys dinner is ready" I yelled. A bunch of shoes ran into the kitchen. The stopped and looked at Taehyung
" Hyung who is this........

What will happen next?