Namjin bonus chapter

*Author's Note*
So this is a filler chapter since Jin didn't get to really wear his outfit, this chapter has nothing to do with the plot.
⚠️warning⚠️
Contains the following:
-smut
-degration
-vulgar language
-master kink
Ok on with the story

Namjoon's POV
"Boss, do you have a second" Taehyung asked. I rolled my eyes, like bruh I get we at work but why so formal. " Yeah, what can I help you with?" I asked. He looked kinda nervous like am I that scary. " Well I was wondering if I could leave early" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders, " sure ,go ahead" I said. He pulled me into a tight hug. I waved him off, Kim Seokjin always so touchy. " Yo Namjoon how bout we hit the strip club" yoongi asked. " Yeah let's go" I agreed. After 25 more minutes of work time we decided to go to this popular strip club called EXPENSIVE GIRL. We walked inside the building. Wow this place looks nice. " Ok now up we have what you've been waiting for, your favorite stripper jinnie" the announcer said. All a sudden the lights dimmed. The most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on walked up on stage. The man had brown hair,brown eyes, he was wearing a white lace bra and panties. The man began moving his body to the music. He swayed his hips seductively and started grinding against the pole. I felt a bulge in my pants. I need him no I want him. After the song was over he collected the money and got off the stage. I went to the manager and requested a private session with him. I waited 20 minutes and made my way to the room. " Hi Daddy " Jin said. I felt the bulged in my pants tighten. He made his way on my lap and starting grinding against me. I grabbed his hips and stopped his movements. " I think you need to take care of my problem baby boy" I said seductively pointing to my hard on. He made his way down to my belt and took it off and pulled my pants down. He grabbed my member and started giving it kitten licks. " Stop teasing me" I groaned. I shoved my member in his mouth and began to fuck his mouth. " You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth" I groaned. I could feel the knot building up in my stomach. " I'm gonna cum" I groaned. I spilled my load in into his mouth. " Get on the bed ass up face down" I growled. He scampered onto the bed and did what I asked. I slowly made my way to him. I grabbed the lube and condoms that was in the drawer. I put some lube onto my fingers. I traced my fingers around his rim and pushed in thrusting in and out. " More please" he begged. I added another finger and began scissoring him. He began to wimper. " Beg for my cock slut" I growled. " Master please fuck me" he pleaded. " Your wish is my command" I said. I put the condom on and began to ease my member into his hole. I waited til he gave me permission to move. " Move please" he whispered. I began thrusting in and out. " Faster Master" he begged. I began to fasten my pace. " You like my cock filling up your whole slut" I growled. He moaned on response. " Master imma cum" he moaned. " Cum for master" I growled. We both came together. I got a clothe and began to clean him up. " Rest baby boy" I said. He nodded and went to sleep, I followed after.

What did y'all think of this, it was my first time writing smut
❤️벨라