Stop! I'm done!

"Please don't be mad Harry, it was a joke I swear!" I beg. 

I take a seat on the bed next to my suitcase.

Harry paces the room then turns around abruptly. 

"I've got to go for a while." He says before he storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Great going Lindsay.." I whisper to myself.

Right then Zayn comes walking in the door. 

"Hey babe, what happened? I passed Harry.. he looked angry." Zayn told me. 

He took a seat against the back of the bed. 

I scooted backwards next to him, "Josh and I pretended to flirt with each other as a joke, and Harry over reacted.. We didn't think he would. I thought he would just laugh it off. But he pushed Josh, and never laughed.." I explained to Zayn.

"Oh." Is all Zayn could say.

Zayn set his hand on my thigh and started patting it slowly.

"Let him cool off, he can't stay mad forever." Zayn assured me.

"True, but it seems he gets mad at me a lot.. twice already." I remind Zayn.

Zayn looked away, and then back at me.

"Yes love.. but, he'll get over it." Zayn said. I could tell he didn't really know what to do in this situation, but he was trying his best.

"Thanks Zayn." I say.

Zayn grabs the remote from the table, and switches on the television.

"What do you want to watch?" Zayn asks, wrapping one arm around my shoulder.

Zayn may not be the best when it comes to what to say, but he is the best to make you feel safe.

"Anything works." I tell him.

Zayn changes the channel to XFactor USA.

We sit and laugh as each contestant steps on stage. Some have talent, but most, just don't have any. 

A man in a white wedding dress walks on stage,and he starts singing Lady Gaga, and Zayn and I jokingly join in singing Born This Way.

With in minutes of singing, Zayn and I are up dancing around the room. I'm sure if anyone saw us they would think we were crazy.

After 3 other contestants have sang their songs, Zayn and I are out of breath from singing and dancing, and collapse on the bed. 

"That was fun, we have to dance and sing together more often." I laugh, tilting my head to the side, meeting his eyes.

"Yeah babe.." Zayn says.

Before I can say another word I can feel Zayn and I's lips touching, in a full kiss.

I remarkably don't pull away. His kiss makes me feel safe, just the way being around him makes me feel safe..

"No wait.." I finally say, pulling away from the kiss after the long moment.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. There is something about you that makes me want to just hold you and never let go." Zayn admits.

I sigh.

"And something about you  makes me feel all warm, and safe.. but, I can't hurt Harry anymore than I already have. Let's forget this ever happened." I tell Zayn.

Zayn looks away, "Okay.. but remember you can always come to when you need to feel safe. Or just have a little fun dancing, singing time." He laughs, trying to lighten the mood.