It's all happening too quickly.

I wake up to the smell of Mc.Donald's breakfast. It's nice, but also makes you want to be sick. It's a love hate relationship between Micky Dee's and I.

"Morning sleepy!" Harry yells in to my ear.

I flinch backwards, and clamp my hand on my ear. "Ow, Harry... good morning.." 

"Oops! Sorry!" Harry jumps closer to me and I roll off the side of the bed and stand up. 

I squeeze my eyes shut, and rubs my hands on them. "Why am I so tired. I actually got some well deserved sleep last night." I groan.

"Shush! We have food" Harry whisper shouts, swinging the bag of mc.donald's in front of me. He starts to open the bag and pulls out a small white and red box. 

"I think this is an American muffin! Not sure!" 

I take the box from him, and fall on to the bed. I pull it open, and start laughing. "Harry I love you so much" I giggle.

Harry's eyes widen and the room gets silent. Yes, silent. It's crazy. Zayn and Niall are always talking but they've just stopped. What did I do?

I gulp and fake a giggle. I stand up and hug Harry tightly, then look at him eye to eye. "That's an English muffin."

Harry pulls away and smiles widely. "I knew that."

He stares at me smiling a weird grin for about 2 minutes before finally tugging on my arm. "Go get ready, we have places to go!"

"Fine!" I say, running off to go shower.

I close the door and start the shower. I step in, and start to shampoo my hair with this new shampoo Harry bought me. It's the secret weapon to his beautiful curls! I wash my hair and am about to grab the soap.

I suddenly hear screaming and shouting. 

I grab the towel, and jump from the shower.

I let the water continue to run, just so they wouldn't hear me as I set my head gently to the door. I hold my breath as I listen.

"She loves me! She loves me! She said it! Zayn! Niall! You heard it! Nialler she loves me! L-O-V-E-S M-E!"

I slam my hand to my mouth and slowly start to sink to the floor, still clutching the towel tightly around me.

"Mate she said she loves you cause she thought it was funny. It may not have been real." I hear Zayn say. 

I can just imagine it now, Zayn is standing next to Harry with his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry's head is falling downwards and a tear is fall-

With out thinking I pull the bathroom door open and run out to Harry.

"Harry I love you." 

Zayn, Niall, and especially Harry's eyes grow to the size of golf balls.

I watch their eyes, and look down. My towel!

I run back in to the bathroom, and swing my towel around my body.

"I'm sorry guys! Accident!" I shout, my voice shaking from embarrassment.

 I slip my clothes back on, and wrap my hair up in the towel.

Stumbling out of the bathroom I take a seat on the bed.  "Sorry about that. Let's pretend today never happened."

"Yeah sure." Harry says, his face clearly not too happy.

- 2 weeks later - 

I slam the hotel door shut, and jump on the bed. I slam the pillow over top of my head and scream.