𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

ー

"YERIM!" the voice of jeon jungkook erupted from her front door. the door now opened wide. her best friend stood there with his arms wide open, his right hand holding up his beaten Jordans with a big grin painted over his face.

"you still have my spare key?" yeri asked, walking sluggishly toward him with a lazy smile. "unbelievable."

"well, you willingly gave it to me," he said. he let out a relieved sigh as he hugged yeri tightly. they swayed back and forth out of habit.

"did i ever told you how amazing eunha is?" jungkook chuckled, hugging yeri tighter.

yeri cleared her throat. "no. but she must be wonderful."

"she is!" he let go of the hug, now dragging yeri to the couch, pushing her down to sit. "okay, let me told you about how we met- i never told you about that right?" jungkook looked over to her in enthusiast.

she shook her head, smiling softly. in all honesty, as he babbled out with his story, yeri couldn't focus at all. his chatty voice drowned out as a background whilst she stared at his smile. he looked happy and she couldn't help but to feel happy for her best friend too.

they soft or whatever.

anyway, i wanna say thank you for the 1k read and all the votes for this story. and some left comments which cheers me up. damn y'all bREATHTAKING (get it?) (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞)
i cri everytime.

 damn y'all bREATHTAKING (get it?) (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞)i cri everytime