𝐱𝐱𝐢.

ー

"ACK! noooo!" and she smashed the controller onto the couch, her hair clutched between her fingers as she scattered it in annoyance.

liu kang was flashing his victory pose on the screen while sonya laid unconciously on the ground bathed in blood. jeon jungkook threw his controller away, following his friend, and standing up immediately with a shreaking yerim circled between his right arm, feet dangling in the air.

"i spend hours practicing sonya!" she grunted. "what cheat did you use, by the way?"

"stay jealous, babe," he winked and yeri threaten to stab his eyes. "what the fuck, i could turn blind!"

"temporarily blind."

"is that supposed to be soothing?" he genuinely asked. yeri shrugged as a simple response. jungkook sat back down on the couch, his head tilted, "make me 2 cups of ramyeon if i won this next one."

"that's slavery!" yeri groaned unwillingly as she sat next to him.

his eyes scanned her movement and his eyebrows knitted. he placed his controller on his side. "what are you doing?"

she stared back. "what?"

"why are you sitting next to me?" he asked in which yeri took the time to process his words. "finally understood how sore my legs are or something?"

her tiny brain buzzed inside her head not long before she said, "oh yeah. no. never." and she climbed back onto his lap. "that explains why the TV looks taller all of the sudden."

"you're just short in general." jungkook wailed as soon as yeri sat right back down on his legs, her head finally at the same level as his. "please play basketball for my sake."

"jungkook is cancelled," she announced to no one. "that's discrimination against short people. you're going to jail," she proclaimed, crouching forward to fished out a gummy bear out of the glass jar.

he raised an eyebrow and complained, "bro, stop moving so much." both arms laced around yeri's tiny waist with a controller held between his hands. he pulled her slightly, enough for yeri to rest her back on his chest. "change to another character. sonya sucks."

"change to another person. jungkook sucks," she bit back, swinging her legs back and forth on top of jungkook's.

he peeked from behind her shoulder and sneered, "oh, how you're gonna regret that." he swung his legs in rhythm with hers. "you smelled that?"

"smelled what?"

"the smell of 2 ramyeon cups waiting for me after i beat your ass!"

yeri made a face. "over sonya's dead body, jeon."

"sonya's been dead for the fifth time today, your point ma'am?" he questioned. his ego boosted out of the room and yeri looked at him, taken aback.

"fine."

her companion flashed a satisfied grin. his smile stayed when he bit her messy bun out of boredom and patted her head with a contoller. "good dog."

"bruh?" yeri shook her bun out of his bite and sighed. shit, this stuff isn't good for my health.