𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢.

time :
22 : 44
sooyoung's house

current situation :
wasted as fuck.

"I CANNOT believe they left me hanging like that," she shook her head. her hand was holding up a can of beer. a drop of liquid dripped down and managed to mark a spot on her own couch. "oh, shit."

"it's an open ending!" this one slams the empty beer can on the glass table. it shook from the force which made sooyoung gasped. seungwan smirked. clever.

one frowned from the corner of the L-shaped sofa. "wait," she intervened. "what are we talking about again?"

"uh ..." juhyun head was buzzing like hell; as if thousands of bees managed to found a secret passageway to enter her brain. a narrow one, because it was buzzing everywhere. "that drama."

"what drama?"

yeri raised her hand up. juhyun shoot her with a sign of approval. "memories of," her eyes went up, thinking real hard, "i don't know how to pronounce it."

"oh," seulgi said, satisfied with the answer. a smile grew on her lips and then she giggled. "jimin watched that."

a series of groaning whirred around her, like a one-star amazon review with the same complaint. "oh my god!" with extra force in each word. "every conversation just went back to him. every single one!"

her eyebrows were pushed down. her face, puzzled and her eyes were filled with curiosity. "what?"

"oh yeah," juhyun chirped out. "taehyung just texted me!" and everyone hooted with excitement. empty cans clanking with her wine glass.

"what did he say?" sooyoung asked, her eyebrows wiggling exactly like worms. juhyun flinched.

"he just sent me a truck of emojis." she stared at her phone. "he's so cute."

sooyoung made a gagging sound which triggers the others to, maybe, gag for real. "sooyoung, stop! i'm gonna throw up for real!" seungwan cried out.

"rela-" a gagging sound, "tion-" and another one, "ship!"

now everyone looked weirded out. asking sooyoung, "why? what?!"

"well, i think their relationship is very cute," seulgi commented.

juhyun pointed at her. "thank you!"

"eh," the host shrugged. "i'm not interested in your relationships."

"do people become more bitter the longer they are single?" seungwan asked. oh yeah! and that actually make sense were the replies she got.

sooyoung was complaining before both of her eyebrows lifted and she suddenly leaned forward. "but you know what i'm interested in?"

juhyun rolled her eyes. "what?"

"yerim," she snapped her fingers. all heads rotated toward the youngest, the least sober one in the room.

"huh?" yeri blinked twice. a gummy bear in one hand and a can of beer in the other.

"how is jungkook doing?" she inquired, moving even closer, "... i'm wondering." though her approach appeared solid, the rest of them just bursted out laughing by how it came out.

"coco?" she seemed preoccupied, fumbling with her beer can. "what about him?"

juhyun jumped right in just before sooyoung could mutter out a single word. "any progression?" she implored with a warm smile.

she looked frigid. the vase in the kitchen was her eyes' main interest. her thoughts were like an infinity train ramming inside her head. memories from six, even seven years ago hammered through her skull and into her brain. her eyes were bright, like a projector, projecting all the oldest memories that she could recollect.

the room halted and stumbled into a pause. just yeri and her projecting eyes while the other watched. she blinked, and her eyes switched back its focus on to her best friends, totally drunk just seconds ago but now acting sober all of the sudden.

sooyoung waited patiently, staring at the wall too. her lips puckered out from boredom and her eyes glistened back to reality as soon as the youngest swiveled her attention back to them. "too deep, huh?"

yeri sighed and announced, "no progression."

the whole room booed. seungwan was throwing empty cans into the trash bin aggressively while seulgi punched down a couch, her eyebrows knitted with resentment.

oh? a memory just slipped under yeri's brain amidst the chaos. "he called me his girlfriend though."

"but has no gut to ask you out?!" fuming was the perfect word tò labeled park sooyoung at the moment. "no!"

"holy shit, sooyoung, she's crying!" juhyun alerted. "shit! what did you do?!"

"oh my god," she gasped. "don't cry!"

"why are you telling her what to do?" seulgi provoked her. she scooted over and started patting yeri on the back. "it's okay to cry."

"am i the villain now?" sooyoung pleaded, frustration pilling up. after looking around frantically, she decided to join seulgi and patted yeri's head. "i'm sorry, rim."

she shook her head, firm, and full of determination. her sobbing stopped and her head rose up. "you know what?"

"uh," juhyun glanced around, "no?"

"i'm gonna confess," she declared.

their eyes widen, both in surprise and in confusion after her statement. a clashed of what? are you serious? was filling up the already crowded room but yeri was dead serious.

her hand traveled down her jean's pocket and pulled out her phone. pairs of hands were reaching out to her, yelling, "yerim, noー you're drunk!"