𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

ー

"UH, two seats for midsommer, please," jungkook requested. he was seconds away from fishing out his wallet before the lady behind the counter gave out a suggestion.

"i'm sorry to be nosy but ... the lady next to you," she said, "is she your girlfriend or ..."

"oh, yeah." he leaned down and whispered to yeri's ear. his finger lacing hers while the girl looked up in confusion. "why?"

"yeah, why?" yeri asked, not to the lady but to her companion.

"oh!" the ticket lady stared at them with sparkles in her eyes. "then i highly suggest the couple seat. it's on discount for a week!"

two heads tilted in such speed that both foreheads met, bumping. "aw, shit, co."

he stared at her with codes in his eyes screaming i'm not less broke than you. help! "so you want the couple seat?"

as much as yeri wanted to annoy the shit out of him by saying no. i'll stick with two seats, but like the good friend she claimed she was, she just moved her head around, contemplating, and then said, "eh, sure." and squeezed his hands tighter.

"lovely!" jung-eun was the name embedded on the tag pinned to her chest. "your theater is already open." she reached out and handed out the tickets. "enjoy the movie!"

ten minutes after saying thank you and waiting in line for 3 bags of popcorn and 3 large bottles of soda, both young-adults could finally sink under their blanket. a large screen staring back at them, playing commercials, as they try to tug in as cozy as possible.

"where's your phone?" he craned his head around. his hand caged around her legs, crossing them with his. jungkook rested his head on the seat and turned to her. "god, please tell me you've changed that barbie dreamhouse ringtone."

"bad news," she frowned, "no." a groaning jungkook sat next to her while she smiled teasingly. "but dude," she called out, gaining her friend's attention. his grown-out hair reached past his eyes to the point where it required him to shook his head in order for it to move over. yeri remained agape.

"what?" he followed her. "you're adopting a child from vietnam or something?"

"uh ... no, unfortunately," she retorted. "did i ever told you," her eyes squinting, "how attractive you are whenever you open your wallet?"

"oh my god, this species." his chuckle was full of ego as he pinched the bridge of his nose, scoffing but highly flattered.

he showed off his blinding grin again, and suddenly her heart was beating 2 tempo faster than it usually did. she chortled when it slowed down at the same time when she saw his middle finger placed exactly in front her face, still with the charming grin. "as expected from my own fan page."

ooooh~ look at that.
two more chapters to go! and then we'll be entering act three woooo~~

thank you so much for the support during act one and act two, it has been overwhelming ugh, i cried T-T

you're all precious human being that deserves all the love in this world, honestly.

incoming heart bomb in
3 ... 2 ... 1!

💞💖💕🖤💘💗💗💝💞
🧡💛💙💜🧡💚🧡💗💞
🧡💛💓💞🧡💝💗💞💝
💕💜🖤❣💌❣💛💙💞
💗💗💌🧡💞💙💕💛💚

boom!