𝐱𝐢𝐢.

ー

"KOOK, do you really think i look like danny devito?" the girl asked as she stared at the white wall before her emptily.

jungkook scrunched up his nose, his eyebrows furrowed. "no!" he told her, feeling offended somehow. "who told you that?"

"seulgi unnie," yeri responded, feeling a tug of smile making its way up at the memory.

"no," he shook his head, clearly portraying a strong disapproval move. "you look more like ... danny devito's niece."

"fuck off." her activity of stroking the boy's hair stopped, now gripping his hair tightly around her fingers, making jungkook winced in pain.

"ouch, ouchー i'm sorry! fuck!" he pleaded. his long legs made their way toward the tv, almost knocking it out of the table.

"you better be." yeri glared at him, finally letting his poor dark hair go not long before she peeked down at him, feeling sorry. "did it really hurt?"

"yeah," he pouted, taking advantage of the situation, but in his defense, it really did hurt. "i really wanna cry right now," he disgustingly sniffedー was what yeri would described him at the time.

yeri took a good look at the boy resting on her lap. her eyebrows slowly decreasing, she made a gagging sound before she gently tapped his face, nauseated. "get out." she pointed at the door, making jungkook laughed. she almost broke out a grin at the sight.

"dude, this is my house. you do know that, right?" he questioned before he let out his adorable giggle that used to make a 14 years-old yeri's stomach tickled all the time. and it was surely enough to make 19 years-old yeri's stomach turned completely upside down.

no, no, no, no, no. fuck, no, she mentally told herself as she battled her inner thoughts. she almost frowned.

"hey," he called her, making her jumped back out of her head. he stared at the ceiling above him deeply. then, he adverted his gaze back to her. "i really enjoyed today."

yeri stared at him, letting out an, "aww, jeon," as she wiped her nonexistent tear. "i enjoyed today too."

jungkook chuckled at her behaviour, knowing damn well that his best friend was truly touched by his words. "i miss spending time with you," he told her genuinely.

at this, yeri stopped wiping her imaginary tears as she froze for a moment. the lively room suddenly turned quiet in just seconds.

jungkook looked up in confusion just to find her freezing, her hands still placed in front of her face after the crying act she just pulled off. yeri let out a sigh. "damn, kook," she clicked her tongue, "we really had more intimate moments lately more than we ever did for the last 7 years," she grinned down at him.

he raised an eyebrow. then his face suddenly switched as he held back a teasing smirk. he bit his lips in anticipation. "intimate?"

"fuck you, jeon. you know what i meant," yeri flipped him off. he pulled her middle finger down as he laughed his heart out, still resting his head on her thighs.

i'm back from the death,
what's up?