ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11

"At least we can be together in school now," Sam smiled as he spoke, chattering away. It was just me and him walking home. When it was me, him and Scarlett, he was basically mute. I wasn't sure if he liked her or not. But he was happy with me, that's what matters.
"You go inside, do what you please I guess, and I'll go and get your clothes babe," I said once we reached my house, kissing his cheek softly.
"Ok. See ya in a bit," he pulled me closer by my shirt, kissing my lips gently.
"See ya," I waved, walking away as he walked into the house. I ran. I didn't have time to walk, his mom was gonna be home in 30 minutes, and I was getting basically his whole wardrobe.
"Here goes nothing," I mumbled to myself, letting myself into the back door and racing up the stairs. I had my backpack and a few plastic bags to fill up as much as I could. I entered his room and opened his wardrobe, throwing clothes into the bags. One they were all full, I started exiting the room. I saw a couple of flower crowns stacked up on his dresser. I grabbed them with one finger and held them as I exited the back door. I ran around the front of the house, quickly becoming out of breath due to the heavy bags I was carrying.

I made it back to my house, panting and out of breath. I heaved myself up the stairs with the bags, breathing heavily. I threw myself into my room, dropping the bags on the floor and leaning against a wall.
"Thank you," Sam smiled and blushed slightly as he walked over to me.
"You're welcome baby," I grinned, my breathing now calm.
"I mean, thank you for today. You didn't have to let me sit with you and your friends," he blushed even more.
"No problem. Scarlett likes you. I think she has a little crush on you, too," I giggled, pulling him closer and putting my hands on his small waist.
"She isn't having me. I'm yours," he grinned as he spoke, wrapping his arms around me.
"I know," I chuckled, kissing his forehead.
"I love you," He mumbled, his arms tightly around me.
"I love you more baby," I smiled happily.
"Don't leave me," He whispered, looking up at me with big eyes.
"Never ever," I grinned goofily, kissing his lips. He grinned into the passionate kiss, slowly sliding his tongue inside my mouth, exploring cautiously.
"Let's go onto the roof babe," I grinned. He agreed and I lead him out, sitting down on one of the deck chairs. I pulled the other one right up next to mine and the right arm down on mine, the left arm down on the other. I hooked it into the other one- they were made just for this. I patted the seat next to me for him to sit in, grabbing a couple of blankets from the floor. He sat down and rested his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him and kissed his forehead.
"I'm glad you came into my life," Sam mumbled, nuzzling my shoulder.
"I'm glad I did. I love you, so fucking much, Sam. I feel like I've known you forever, like I could spend my whole life with you," I ranted, peppering his milky face with small kisses.
"I do too," he giggled, planting a big kiss on the top of my nose.