Chapter 14

NSFW Warning *sexual content*

Titus' POV

The car ride to the cabin was filled with constant whimpers from my mate as I fought my hardest to keep my wolf at bay. The scent of her heat had very quickly filled up the enclosed space and was sending my wolf wild.

As soon as we pulled up in front of the cabin, I had my mate in my arms as I took her inside.

"It's going to be okay, baby," I cooed as she whimpered in my arms.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks violently as she panted, probably trying to control the pain.

"Titus," she whined. "Make it stop, please," she begged.

"I'll try my best to ease the pain okay," I offered. I felt my control over my wolf slipping as I gently undressed her to get her into a cold bath.

"No," she whimpered. "Not this. Make it stop."

My body froze as I stared down at her.

"Look at me," I commanded.

He brown eyes shot up, staring up at me. I could spot the yellow flecks attempting to shine through despite all of the tears that were streaming down down her face.

"I don't think you know what you're asking me to do," my voice was strained.

She clenched her jaw as her nose scrunched up, probably feeling another wave of pain running through her body.

"I'm not stupid Titus. I know-" she was interrupted by another wave of pain which caused her to scream out.

"Make it stop," she begged one last time.

I quickly took her back to my bed as her small hands clung desperately to the opening of my robe. Agony-filled whimpers continuously escaped her lips as I placed her down onto my bed.

"Open your eyes," I commanded, and when she did, her eyes were glowing silver.

"Are you sure," I asked cautiously.

"Bloody hell, could you hurry up," she hissed.

I leaned down and a small moan escaped her lips as soon as my lips made contact with her. The kiss was untamed and hungry and her hands quickly entangled themselves into my hair and she pulled me closer to her.

The look in her eyes when I pulled away was something I'd never seen before. Her eyes were still glowing silver but they were underlying hints of need and hunger as she hastily pushed my robe off of my shoulders and off my arms.

A soft growl escaped my lips as she pulled my head towards her's once more. Her hands slowly trailed down my chest until they got to the waistband of my trousers and she quickly unbuckled them.

I grabbed her wrists in my hand, causing her to look up at me.

"Not yet," I whispered before I started trailing kissed down her neck, nipping at the area on her shoulder where my mark would lay soon.

I continued my assault down her collarbones until I got to her breasts. My left hand massaged her other while I began my work on her right nipple with my tongue. She hissed, wrapping her hands in my hair once more when my teeth nipped at her skin.

After a few moments, I repeated the process with the other one. They deserved equal love.

"You're such a fucking tease," my mate hissed.