Chapter 21

Niomi's POV

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed, engrossed in my dreams until an alarming buzzer sound broke my tranquil trance. I let out a groan and got up checking the time. 01:15pm. Damn. I slept in. I lazily stripped my onsie and jumped in the elegant showers.

I inhaled the sweet, but tangy smell of oranges and smoothly rubbed my skin. After washing my hair I jumped out and wrapped my bathrobe around me for warmth. The weather was sunny and in Australia that was normal unlike England so I settled with a bright coral crop top with demin shorts, matching lipstck and wedges.  After dong my hair up in a bun I hastily facetimed Tanya.

She was still in her peach silk pyjamas and had a cup of Starbucks in one hand.

"Hi Tans, where are you?" I asked eagerly,  but she ignorned me and quickly said, "Gosh Nims you're up?" and I scoffed.

"Yes, yes I am, but where are you?" I asked annoyingly

"I'm in my room, just about to Skype Zoe, come over then we'll go shopping or out or something! Now hurry!" She squealed.

"Ok Tans, keep your hair on, I'm coming" I said and turned my phone off.

I grabbed my wallet and bag and walked out. After locking my balcony and door I approached Tanya and Jim's suite. She finally opened the door and literally pounced on me.

"Hey" I choked and she laughed, "Gosh Niomi, you look beautiful and summery" she complimented me and I replied, "you look....peachy" and we both burst into laughter, she made a small chitchat and soon we were infront of the laptop talking to Zoe.

As she came on we both squealed and she laughed.

"How are you babe?" I asked looking at her pale face.

"Im doing good guy's, hows Australia?" She squealed.

Tanya was filling Zoe in on everything,  until Zoe interrupted and blurted out, "Where's Alfie?"

"Oh, they're all out with Skye and Dom discussing the tour details, they're performing tomorrow" Tanya said and Zoe nodded.

"Guys I'll talk to you all tomorrow,  I'm going to Matt and Louise's house, tell Alfie to call me" She quickly said, we all exchanged hugs and kisses and soon she went offline.

"That was weird! I hope she's ok!" I asked worryingly looking over at Tanya, but she looked away. Weird. I remembered to question her later on.

So for the rest of the day we ate and went for a stroll on the beach and the hotel gave us a private tour due to the screaming fangirls who were waiting on the beach. After spending some quality time with Tanya, we headed back to meet Skye waiting outside our room.

"Girls you're back?!" She exclaimed and we laughed.

"Ok I came to tell you that you all have a reservation at a hotel who is being hosted by the head and CEO of Comic Relief, all the boys will meet you there so you all need to get ready" she smiled whilst me and Tans were laughing with disbelief.

"I never brought any formal posh wear" I moaned and so did Tanya. We both turned to Skye and she was grinning.

"Come with me ladies!" And she dragged us to glass room. Me and Tanya were shocked. The whole room was filled with dresses of all sizes, colour and designs. There was shoes and accessories which were shimmering by the lights.

"Are you serious?!" I asked, but Tanya ran to try on different thing's.

"I forgot about this room!" She said I laughed with excitement.